or Connect

Posts by stifler

SOLD! Thank you gentlemen
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen
Free shipping to CONUS. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. From STP: Approximate measurements: Waist: 16" Thighs: 11" Rise (from top to bottom of the crotch: 10.5" Leg opening: 8" Knees: 9.5" Hiltl's Dayne pants are about to be the most advanced twills you'll ever own, thanks to the inclusion of smartcel clima technology. Specially treated, the sleek, enzyme-washed fabric regulates your body temperature for...
Free shipping to CONUS. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. From STP: Approximate measurements: Waist: 16" Thighs: 11" Rise (from top to bottom of the crotch: 10.5" Leg opening: 8" Knees: 9.5" Hiltl's Dayne pants are about to be the most advanced twills you'll ever own, thanks to the inclusion of smartcel clima technology. Specially treated, the sleek, enzyme-washed fabric regulates your body temperature for...
RLBL shirt sold. Thank you gentlemen!
Incotex red linen-cotton twill Chinolino chinos. Flat front, extended-tab waistband, belt loops, belt prong loop, on-seam coin pocket, quarter-top pockets, creased legs; notched waist, vertical darting and two button-through welt pockets at back; pick-stitching at fly 10" rise, 36" inseam, 15" leg opening, approximately Zip fly, button closure, jigger button Available in Red Linen/cotton I'm open to offers. Shipping to CONUS is included. All other buyers must pay for...
Beautiful Mastai Ferretti dress shirt in a 15.5R. This is a nice trim fitting dress shirt in a light blue gingham pattern with a spread collar. I'm selling it for $55 w/shipping included in CONUS. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Sold! Thank you gentlemen!
Gorgeous Luigi Borrelli shirt featuring an end-on-end pattern and lots of handwork. This shirt is a nice slim fitting shirt and has thick mother of pearl buttons. Sleeves are a 32/33. Shipping to CONUS is included. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I'll have measurements up soon. Thanks! Here are the approximate measurements: Neck: 15.5" Chest: 44" Waist: 41" Across Back: 17.5" Overall Length: 30.75" Sleeve Length: 35.75"
This is a great extra slim fitting shirt by Brooks Brothers. I had the pocket taken out. It's been hanging in my closet unworn. Shipping to CONUS is free. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I'll have measurements up soon. Thanks!