or Connect

Posts by stifler

Great Caruso for Barneys sportcoats in a classic navy color in a 42R and 42S They're double vented, fully canvassed, and have great pick stitching. The coats are in a Super 130s wool twill and have 2 buttons. They're made in Italy and have a natural shoulder (very very little shoulder padding). They're in a trim silhouette (drop 7). Other features include: notched lapel with boutonnière, stand chest pocket, convertible flat/double-welt side pockets, darting at front,...
Great Ralph Lauren Purple Label dress shirt in a light grey color. This shirt features thick mother of pearl buttons. Here are the approximate measurements: Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 18" Chest - 21" Waist - 21" Length - 31.5" Sleeve - 26" Retail was about $450. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
Great Caruso for Barneys sportcoat in a classic navy color. It's double vented, fully canvassed, and has great pick stitching. The SC is in a Super 130s wool twill and has 2 buttons. It's made in Italy and has a natural shoulder (very very little shoulder padding) Other features include: notched lapel with boutonnière, stand chest pocket, convertible flat/double-welt side pockets, darting at front, tailor-ready cuffs, seaming at back, pick-stitching at lapels and...
Great Luciano Barbera chambray shirt with horn buttons. This fits someone who wears a 38 (15R) best as it is a true Italian medium size. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen
BUMP PRICE DROP
Thank you
Beautiful Luciano Barbera ties. The paisley tie is 100% wool while the other 2 ties are make from silk. I believe these ties are made by Franco Bassi and are easily as good as, if not better, than Brioni ties. For more info on LB ties, see: http://www.styleforum.net/t/19598/luciano-barbera-ties Each tie is 3.5" wide. Shipping within CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
Great pair of Incotex wool dress trousers in a classic charcoal color. Here are the approximate measurements: 9.75" rise, 37.25" inseam, 16.00" leg opening (approximately). Shipping within CONUS is included.
Thanks for the shoutout Razl! If you mention this thread, I'll take out $50
Awesome, thanks