Posts by stifler

Amazing Luciano Barbera sportcoat in a navy windowpane pattern (navy blue wool fabric with subtle brown windowpane check). The sportcoat is 100% wool and was originally $2495. The sportcoat is soft and unstructured. There are dual vents and flap pockets and a breathable lining. The buttons are horn buttons. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen Here are the approximate...
Awesome NWOT Corneliani suede field jacket in a size 40R. The closure is a zip and there are snap buttons as well. The shoulders are about 18.5" and the chest is about 42" and the length is about 30" There are 4 outside pockets and 1 inside pocket Shipping within CONUS is included. Original price was $2,000 on this jacket. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
Sorry, I forgot to note the size. They're a size 36" and I've listed the measurements too. Thanks
Beautiful pair of Zanella trousers in a unique blue color. Here are the approximate measurements and other details: Approx. measurements: 10" rise, 25" thigh, 16" leg opening. Side slash pockets; back besom button pockets. Flat front. Full curtain waistband. Straight, tapered legs. Unfinished bottom hem. Clasp-and-hook/zip fly front; belt loops. Wool. Made in Italy. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen
Is it possible to convert a straight pocket on a sportcoat into a patch pocket? The material is 100% wool
Great pair of Incotex trousers in a classic charcoal color in 100% wool. Here are the approximate measurements: Waist: 34" Rise: 10" Leg opening: 16" Unhemmed Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen
It's about 25.5"
Awesome, thank you for the mention
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen
Beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label charcoal flannel trousers in a 36" These pants have horn buttons and the flannel is thick. The fabric is 100% wool and the lining (to the knee) is 100% viscose. Here are the approximate measurements: Waist: 36" Rise: 10.25" Leg opening: 7.75" Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen.