or Connect

Posts by stifler

Beautiful solid blue Zegna tie in a woven silk. The tie is about 3.5" and it handmade in Italy. Shipping within CONUs is included. Please let me know if you have any questions
Garment washed for a broken-in quality that feels like it's been with you for years Corduroy collar and cuff lining Single chest pocket Two lower patch pockets Two internal security pockets Polyester sleeve lining Pure cotton shell, body lining, and trim Washable Shipping within CONUS is included
SOLD
SOLD!!!
Great Dalton boots made in a 0115 Oxblood Calf with leather soles. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you Leather sole men's dress boots Wingtip blucher with brogue perforations and medallion Premium calfskin leather upper with orange leather lining Butyl double leather sole Newly reinforced and strengthened pull Tab 360 degree Goodyear welted construction - 212 steps of Craftsmanship Manufactured on the welted 511 Last - All about Lasts This shoe is...
Thanks for the shout out @razl Mention this thread and get 10% off the shirts
THANKS!!!
Simply gorgeous Luigi Borrelli dress shirt.. This shirts features lots of handwork and mother of pearl buttons. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen. Shirt has a classic white with blue grid pattern spread collar shirt Here are the approximate measurements for both shirts: NECK: 15" CHEST: 43.5" WAIST: 39.75" ACROSS BACK: 17" OVERALL LENGTH: 30.25" SLEEVE LENGTH: 34.25"
These lived in straight fit chinos are sold out at Gap in this nice color. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm selling them for $40 or best offer. Thank you
Absolutely amazing Loro Piana shirt in a size medium. This shirt features a ton of handwork and thick mother of pearl buttons. It's got the nicest cotton I've felt. I'm open to offers. Price includes shipping within CONUS. All other buyers must pay for shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen Measurements: Pit to pit: 21" Pit to cuff: 21" Shoulder to cuff: 25" Shoulders: 18" Length: 30"