or Connect

Posts by stifler

Great Ralph Lauren Black Label slim fit dress shirt in a handsome charcoal/black gingham pattern. This shirt has MOP buttons and single needle stitching. Here are the approximate measurements: Chest: 20.5" Shoulders: 18" Length (from back of collar): 31.5 inches Shipping within CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
Just curious if you can return it due to the inaccuracy? I'd be miffed too
I can ship you the gift card or give you the code. Please let me know if you have any questions.
BUMP PRICE DROP!!!
BUMP PRICE DROP!!!!
BUMP PRICE DROP
In case anyone is interested, I'm selling NIB ALDEN SHELL CORDOVAN LONG WING BLUCHER SIZES IN 9D http://www.styleforum.net/t/525928/nib-alden-shell-cordovan-long-wing-blucher-sizes-9d
Beautiful Luciano Barbera green tartan shirt featuring mother of pearl buttons. This shirt is in 90% cotton and 10% cashmere. The fit is a nice trim, silhouette. Shipping within CONUS is included. Original retail is $450. Here are the approximate measurements: Collar: 15.5" P2P: 23" Shoulders: 20" Length - collar: 30" Sleeves: 33"
Great Caruso for Barneys sportcoats in a classic navy color in a 42R and 42S They're double vented, fully canvassed, and have great pick stitching. The coats are in a Super 130s wool twill and have 2 buttons. They're made in Italy and have a natural shoulder (very very little shoulder padding). They're in a trim silhouette (drop 7). Other features include: notched lapel with boutonnière, stand chest pocket, convertible flat/double-welt side pockets, darting at front,...
Great Ralph Lauren Purple Label dress shirt in a light grey color. This shirt features thick mother of pearl buttons. Here are the approximate measurements: Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 18" Chest - 21" Waist - 21" Length - 31.5" Sleeve - 26" Retail was about $450. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen