or Connect

Posts by stifler

Cost includes shipping to CONUS. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I'll get the measurements posted soon. This is a Base S suit and it's simply gorgeous. Please let me know if you have any questions. Here are the approximate measurements: chest: 22" waist: 20" sleeves: 25" shoulders: 18.5" BOC: 30" Pants: 34" Unhemmed Rise: 10.5" Leg opening: 8.25"
This is a beautiful staple navy blazer is a base S aquaspider. It's a 3 button, but the lapel covers the 3rd top button. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be adding measurements soon. Thanks Here are the approximate measurements: Chest: 22" Shoulder (seam to seam):19" Arm (shoulder seam to cuff) 26" Length (BOC to Hem) 32"
Just added, thank you!
Come on folks, send me an offer
Price drop
Price drop
SOLD
Price includes shipping. This is the last price drop before I return it for a gift card. Pure wool. Three-button roll over lapel. Side vents. Genuine horn buttons. Locker loop. Fully lined in striped cotton and modal blend. Jacket sleeves are lined in Bemberg and unfinished. Signature cuff is two-button holes. Zip-fly. Locker loop at back waistband. Half-lined. Unfinished hem. Dry clean. Made in the USA. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I am open...
SOLD
I'm purging my clothing since I've gained a LOT of weight (I've been bulking). A lot of my clothes have never been worn so I'm letting them go. There are primarily J. Crew shirts and various pants. Please let me know if you have any questions. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Price includes shipping to CONUS 7 shirts and 1 pant and 2 jeans The shirts are all $30 The J. Crew pants are $35 and the jeans are $50. Please let me know if you have any...