or Connect

Posts by stifler

Here are the measurements per Barneys website: 10.5" rise, 32.0" inseam, 15.0" leg opening (approximately) Shipping is included w/in CONUS. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
BUMP w/ price drop!
BUMP w/ price drop!
BUMP w/ price drop!
BUMP w/ price drop!
These are a great pair of trim fitting cotton trousers. Here are the measurements per Barneys website: 10" rise, 38" inseam (unfinished), 13" leg opening (approximately) I'll include the price of shipping within CONUS. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen.
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen
Free shipping to CONUS. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. From STP: Approximate measurements: Waist: 16" Thighs: 11" Rise (from top to bottom of the crotch: 10.5" Leg opening: 8" Knees: 9.5" Hiltl's Dayne pants are about to be the most advanced twills you'll ever own, thanks to the inclusion of smartcel clima technology. Specially treated, the sleek, enzyme-washed fabric regulates your body temperature for...