or Connect

Posts by stifler

Great Caruso unstructured sportcoat in a medium brown. This sportcoat has horn buttons, has not shoulder padding, and is made in Italy. Here are the approximate measurements: Pit-to-pit: 21" Shoulders: 17" Length from bottom of collar: 29.5" Sleeve length: 25" Fabric is 46% linen, 41% wool, and 13% silk. Some more info: 1) How many vents does it have? 2 vents 2) Are the sleeve buttons functional? I'm still unsure what this means. I've attached a picture of the...
Shell Cordovan Long Wing Blucher Genuine Color 8 Shell Cordovan Leather uppers Full glove leather lined pure vegetable tanned leather insoles Double oak leather outsoles with Dovetailed heels 360 Degree Goodyear Welt Barrie last (take 1/2 down your normal size) Shipping within CONUS is included. I'm selling them for $600 or best offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
If anyone's interested, I'm selling a pair of ALDEN SHELL CORDOVAN LONG WING BLUCHER SIZES in a size 8D: http://www.styleforum.net/t/525928/new-alden-shell-cordovan-long-wing-blucher-sizes-8d
Unfortunately, this trench coat is 1 size too large for me. Original retail was about $2,800. This is a handmade Burberry Prorsum trench coat in a light beige color featuring horn buttons. The material is 100% gabardine cotton. I will entertain reasonable offers Here are the approximate measurements: Shoulders: 18" Chest: 21" Sleeves: 27" Length: 37" Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping within CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
Back on the market
SOLD!!! THANK YOU GENTLEMEN:slayer:
Beautiful Luigi Borrelli Royal Collection dress shirt. This shirt is handmade and features thick MOP buttons. Here are the approximate measurements: Neck:15" Chest:43.5" Waist:39.75" Across Back:17" Sleeve Length:34.25" Overall Length:30.25" Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
Thanks, what's the percentage breakdown for the composition? I didn't see that info posted
Hi, any measurements? Also, what's the percent breakdown of the blend? Thanks
Beautiful pair of Loro Piana 100% cotton biege chinos in a slim 36" These pants have horn buttons and the weight of the cotton is mid-weight. The pants are flat front. Approximate measurements are: Waist: 36" Rise: 10" Leg Opening: 8" Shipping within CONUS is included and returns are accepted (if the pants are unworn). Thank you gentlemen and let me know if you have any questions