or Connect

Posts by stifler

Suede upper Soft, breathable leather lining Smooth leather sole By Tricker's of England Made in United Kingdom I bought these from STP and they don't fit me (I need to size down). These are a great pair of suede chukkas. My loss is your gain. I'll include shipping within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have it in the light tan. The stock photos are the best representation.
These are a gorgeous pair of No. 8 in a Barrie Last. I recommend sizing a half size down to get the right fit. Shipping depends on the buyer's location. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to get more pictures up soon. Thank you gentlemen
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!
Shipping not included and depends on the buyer's location. These are an amazing pair of shoes DETAILS Lace-up oxford dress boots Wingtip blucher with brogue perforations and medallion Lined Genuine Shell Cordovan upper made with Genuine Horween® Shell Cordovan Part of the Cordovan Collection of premium men's shoes Double Rendenbach leather sole with combination heel 360 degree Goodyear welted construction - 212 steps of Craftsmanship Manufactured on the welted 511 Last...
Amazing NWT Lorenzini luxury dress shirt featuring thick mother of pearl buttons and made in Italy. This shirt has french cuffs. Lorenzini has made shirts for Ralph Lauren Purple Label as well. Please let me know if you have any questions. Measurements: Chest: 20" Shoulders: 18" Shipping to CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
Flat front, extended-tab waist, belt loops, belt-prong keeper loop, on-seam coin pocket, quarter-top pockets, creased legs; darting and button-through welt pockets at back, pick-stitching at fly and pockets 10" rise, 36" inseam, 16" leg opening (approximately) Zip fly, double button closure, jigger button Quarter lined Available in Navy 100% wool; lining: 100% rayon Dry clean Made in Portugal Shipping to CONUS is included. All other buyers must pay the full cost of...
I just tried on the size 32 and the leg opening was about 14." They fit me very well. I've already got too many clothes otherwise I'd keep them. These aren't suit trousers persay, but are more like chinos and can be dressed up as well easily.
I'm selling 2 pairs of Ami cotton trousers in case folks are interested: http://www.styleforum.net/t/509800/nwt-ami-flat-front-cotton-trousers