or Connect

Posts by stifler

Gorgeous, fully canvassed Caruso for Barneys suit that is handmade in Italy. The suit is full canvassed in a 130s wool. The jacket is a drop 7 while the pants are a 34 in the waist. Here are the approximate measurements: Chest: 43" Shoulders: 18" Sleeve Length: 25.5" Length from BOC: 28.5" Trouser Waist: 34" Rise Width at bottom: 10.25" Unhemmed Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
4 NWOT J. Crew ties made in the USA. They're all 3" and standard length and are 100% silk or 100% wool. I'll knock off $5 for each additional tie. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
4 NWOT Brooks Brothers ties made in the USA. They're all 3" and standard length and are 100% silk. I'll knock off $5 for each additional tie. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
Great pair of Incotex trousers in a light tan color in 100% wool. Here are the approximate measurements: Waist: 34" Rise: 10" Leg opening: 16" Unhemmed Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen
Great and classic Baracuta G9 jacket in navy. This is the slim fitting jacket and is made in England. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
SOLD!!! Thank you gentlemen
Haha this sweater does run trim. I wear a 38 in Loro Piana and a 40 in Cucinelli. I'll happily accept a return if it doesn't fit you
Repeat post
Gorgous Finamore Napoli flat front cotton pants in a size 34." Here are the approximate measurements: PANT WAIST: 34" FABRIC TO INCREASE WAIST: 2" RISE: 9" INSEAM: 36" WIDTH AT KNEE: 8" WIDTH AT CUFF: 7.25" Shipping within CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
Beautiful solid blue Zegna tie in a woven silk. The tie is about 3.5" and it handmade in Italy. Shipping within CONUs is included. Please let me know if you have any questions