or Connect

Posts by stifler

This is an amazing sweater in a handsome splitneck design and a rustic blue color. The original retail price on this sweater was $2000 and it's made from 100% cashmere. Quite simply, this is the best sweater I've had, but I've got too many sweaters and have to let this go. The sweater is a size 40 and is slim fitting. I'll include shipping within CONUS. Here are the approximate measurements: Shoulders: 17" Chest: 20.5" Length: 28" Waist: 18" Please let me know if you...
SOLD!!!
Thanks
Amazing Incotex wool super 150s trousers in a light tan color. These pants are in a slim fit and feature horn buttons. Original retail was about $800 on these pants. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen Measurements: Pant Waist: 33" Rise: 9.5" Leg Opening: 7.5"
Great shirts
Simply gorgeous Luigi Borrelli dress shirt in a classic white spread collar. The shirt features lots of handwork and mother of pearl buttons. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen. Here are the approximate measurements: NECK: 15" CHEST: 43.5" WAIST: 39.75" ACROSS BACK: 17" OVERALL LENGTH: 30.25" SLEEVE LENGTH: 34.25"
In case anyone is interested, I'm selling a NIB pair of Alden cordovan bluchers in a size 9D: http://www.styleforum.net/t/525928/nib-alden-shell-cordovan-long-wing-blucher-sizes-9d
Beautiful Ralph Lauren Black Label shirt in a tailored fit. This shirt features single needle stitching and mother of pearl buttons. Here are the approximate measurements: 15R: • Approximate Measurements: chest: 40", length: 30", sleeve length: 26" 15.5R: 21.5" armpit to armpit 18.25" shoulder to shoulder 27" sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff 31.5" length from collar seam to bottom Pet free smoke free business Shipping is included within CONUS. Please let me know if...
BUMP FINAL PRICE DROPS
SOLD THANK YOU GENTLEMEN