or Connect

Posts by stifler

Last price drop before returning it for a gift card
Last price drop before returning it for a gift card
Here is the suit with pictures: http://www.styleforum.net/t/403142/nwt-brooks-brothers-black-fleece-navy-suit-40r-bb2-union-made-in-the-usa-obo It's listed at $500 or best offer (it was originally $1,500). My listing has all the pertinent information. If you have more questions, please let me know. Thanks!
Hmmmm, not sure why that post repeated itself. I'm trying to fix it but it's not working. My apologies
If you can up the price, I have a NWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece in 40R in navy
If you can up the price, I have a NWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece in 40R in navy
Hmmm, I'll consider the MaCo. I would think if you made a Benjamin silhouette similar to Isaia/Kiton it would sell like hotcakes since that silhouette is so popular.I totally understand about the MTM. It sounds like a pain haha
Price includes shipping to CONUS. Pure wool. Three-button roll over lapel. Side vents. Genuine horn buttons. Locker loop. Fully lined in striped cotton and modal blend. Jacket sleeves are lined in Bemberg and unfinished. Signature cuff is two-button holes. Zip-fly. Locker loop at back waistband. Half-lined. Unfinished hem. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Here are the approximate measurements: chest 23" shoulders 18.75" sleeve: UNF (27" total) lboc: 32" waist: 19" inseam:...
This is a great John Varvatos Mainline suit that is at least half canvassed and the fabric and construction are great. It was originally $1,800. Shipping to CONUS included. Please PM for a shipping quote. One of the belt loops is loose (as seen in one of the pictures). If you have any questions, please let me know. Here are the approximate measurements: Shest: 20.5" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeves: 24.5" BOC: 30" Pants unhemmed Waist: 15.75" Leg Opening: 8.5"