Posts by stifler

Awesome, hopefully you can get swatches with 100% wool or lightweight wool. Not a fan of silk/linen/etc. blends in my coats. Can't wait to see them Ben!
Yes to more shorts please
In case anyone is interested : http://www.styleforum.net/t/535809/nib-alden-8-cordovan-wing-tip-medallion-boot-9-5d
Updated with size. Can't believe I forgot to list the size ha
Absolutely gorgeous Alden shell cordovan wing-tip medallion boots in a #8. These were made on a Grant list so these run true to size. Shipping within CONUS is included. If the shoes don't work out for you, you're welcome to return them provided they haven't been worn and at your cost. I imagine I won't have trouble selling these amazing shoes. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen!
Awesome, thanks!!
Luciano Barbera sport coat Contemporary two-button jacket from Luciano Barbera. Horn buttons Soft, unstructured cut Dual vents, notch lapels Flap hip pockets Pick-stitching Breathable lining Made in Italy Tagged a European size 50 - US 40 Regular. Measurements Chest 21" Shoulder 18" Sleeve 25.5" Jacket Waist 19.5" Length 29.5" Shipping within CONUS is included and returns are accepted provided buyer pays for return shipping and jacket is unworn. Thank you gentlemen and...
Awesome, thank you
Awesome, thank you
Great pair of Brunello Cucinelli wool flannel 5-pocket pants in a light gray color. There is a button closure. Here are the approximate measurements: Waist: 36" Thighs: 12.5" Knees: 9.5" Leg Opening: 7.5" Outseam: 42" with 2" to let out Shipping within CONUS is included. You're welcome to return the pants at your cost. Thank you gentlemen and please let me know if you have any questions.