or Connect

Posts by stifler

What's his suit size? $3,500 goes a LONG way if one knows where to look
Back on the market. Slightly too small for the buyer. Throw me offers gentlemen
I'm using the stock photos since I only have a camera phone that isn't good. These suits are amazing and include the price of shipping to the CONUS. Original price on these bad boys was $3,495. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Here are the approximate measurements: 38R: Jacket Shoulders- 17.5" Chest, pit to pit - 19.5" BOC - 29.5" Sleeve - 25.25" Pants Waist - 32" with 2" to let out Length - 36.5"...
Price includes shipping to CONUS. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I'll add measurements soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
Cost includes shipping to CONUS. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I'll get the measurements posted soon. This is a Base S suit and it's simply gorgeous. Please let me know if you have any questions. Here are the approximate measurements: chest: 22" waist: 20" sleeves: 25" shoulders: 18.5" BOC: 30" Pants: 34" Unhemmed Rise: 10.5" Leg opening: 8.25"
This is a beautiful staple navy blazer is a base S aquaspider. It's a 3 button, but the lapel covers the 3rd top button. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be adding measurements soon. Thanks Here are the approximate measurements: Chest: 22" Shoulder (seam to seam):19" Arm (shoulder seam to cuff) 26" Length (BOC to Hem) 32"
Just added, thank you!
Come on folks, send me an offer
Price drop
Price drop