or Connect

Posts by stifler

Thanks. Retail is about $1,300 from what I've seen online. I should mention, I'm open to offers.
In case anyone's interested, I'm selling EG Chelsea cap toe shoes in a 202 last in a 9.5E and 10E. The color is a dark oak: http://www.styleforum.net/t/525686/nib-edward-green-chelsea-cap-toe-202-last-dark-oak-antique-calf-9-5e-and-10e
Beautiful pair of Edward Green Chelsea Cap Toe in a leather sole. These shoes are in a dark calf color and I have them in a 9.5E and 10E. They're in the 202 last. Shipping within CONUS is included. I am open to offers. Thank you gentlemen
Nice shirt. Is it a barrel cuff?
SOLD!!! Thank you gentlemen
These are the top of the line Incotex made in Italy pants in a classic navy color in a super 150s wool and horn buttons. Original retail was about $800. Here are the approximate measurements: 10" rise, 35" inseam, 15" leg opening Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
Thank you
$200 Nordstrom gift card for $180. I can ship or give the code through email. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
Great Band of Outsiders red chino pants in a size 34x32. These pants sold out quickly and are made in the USA. Shipping within CONUS is included. The leg openings are about 15" and the rise is about 10.5" Thank you gentlemen
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen