or Connect

Posts by stifler

Bumped with price drop
Bumped with price drop
Bumped with price drop
Hi, is this navy or black? Thank you
Simply gorgeous
MY WATCH PURGING CONTINUES. The box is included for this watch (automatic movement). Brand: Breitling Age: Modern (2000-present) Movement: Automatic Style: Luxury: Dress Styles Display: Analog Features: Water Resistant over 100 m, Chronograph, Day & Date Model: A13362 Band Material: Stainless Steel
This is a timeless (no pun intended) watch that is simply amazing. Let me know if you have any questions! Model: 16200 with 36mm case, crystal sapphire, silver stick dial, quick date set and serial number is L221755 18k white gold fluted bezel with jubilee band (the model is 62510H) and the watch's serial is L221755.
Brand: Omega Age: Vintage (1920-1970) Movement: Mechanical: Automatic Style: Luxury: Sport Styles Display: Analog Features: Day & Date Country/Region of Manufacture: Switzerland Band Material: Gold Plated I'M SELLING MY GRANDFATHER'S WATCH WHICH HE'S PASSED ONTO ME, BUT I'VE NEVER WORN IT AND IT'S BEEN LAYING AROUND (I'VE GOT ANOTHER WATCH). PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL STRAP
Brand: TAG Heuer Luxury: Sport Styles Display: Analog Features: Water Resistant over 100 m, Chronograph, Date, Stopwatch, Tachymeter Model: CT1110 Band Material: Stainless Steel Country/Region of Manufacture: Switzerland THIS TAG HEUER IS JUST PLAIN AMAZING AND COMPLETE EYE CANDY.
Hi, what's the condition of this suit?