or Connect

Posts by stifler

White shirt has been sold!!!
Simply gorgeous Luigi Borrelli dress shirts. These shirts features lots of handwork and mother of pearl buttons. Shipping within CONUS is included. I'll knock off $10 if you buy both shirts. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen. Shirt 1 is a blue gingham pattern spread collar shirt Shirt 1 is a classic white spread collar shirt Here are the approximate measurements for both shirts: NECK: 15" CHEST: 43.5" WAIST: 39.75" ACROSS BACK: 17" OVERALL LENGTH:...
Thanks
New without tags gorgeous Barba Napoli tie in a classic navy with white dots pattern. This tie is 100% woven silk and is a classic length with a width of 3.15" Shipping within CONUS is included. I'm open to offers/trades as well. Thank you gentlemen
Great Polo Ralph Lauren 100% cashmere cable knit sweater in a size large. Original retail was $400. I'll sell this for $100 or best offer/trade. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen Measurements: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam – 19" Shoulder seam to cuff – 26.5" Armpit to armpit – 22" Collar seam to hem (taken in back) – 26"
Not sure why this is showing up. Please delete. Thank you
Beautiful Luciano Barbera paisley tie in 100% wooI. believe this tie is made by Franco Bassi and is easily as good as, if not better, than Brioni ties. For more info on LB ties, see: http://www.styleforum.net/t/19598/luciano-barbera-ties The tie is standard length and is 3.25" Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping within CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
Beautiful Luciano Barbera paisley tie in 100% wooI. believe this tie is made by Franco Bassi and is easily as good as, if not better, than Brioni ties. For more info on LB ties, see: http://www.styleforum.net/t/19598/luciano-barbera-ties The tie is standard length and is 3.25" Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping within CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
BUMP PRICE DROP
SOLD!!!!