or Connect

Posts by stifler

These are an amazing pair of dark grey cotton trousers by Valentini and they're made in Italy. I'll get measurements posted soon. The pants are unhemmed and are at 38" and are 98% cotton and 2% lycra. I'll include the cost of shipping within CONUS. All other buyers must pay the cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!
1. POLKA DOT PEAU DE SOIE TIE in navy/white 2. STRIPED PEAU DE SOIE TIE in black/white Both are 3" and both are made in Italy. Shipping is included. Both ties are $50 each. If you buy both ties, I'll throw in a $5 discount. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Beautiful and slim fitting Gitman shirt that is made in the USA. The fabric quality is amazing and the stitching/craftsmanship is great. Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping is included within CONUS. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I'll try to get measurements posted soon.
A gorgeous Lorenzini shirt made in Italy and in a light pink. It's a trim fitting dress shirt featuring a spread collar. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to get measurements up this weekend. Shipping to CONUS is included. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Thank you! PS - If someone has a shirt of comparable quality in a 15R and wants to trade, I'm happy to do a trade.
Awesome
Here's a link to the description. I have it in the optic white. Shipping is included within CONUS. I'll post measurements up soon: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=52096246
Is this brown too? I am interest. Thanks!
Do you have more pictures please? Thank you
There is $100 on this Nordstrom gift card. I'll ship the card to the person who wants it for free. I have no need for it, hence, why I'm selling it. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions