or Connect

Posts by stifler

SOLD!!! THANK YOU GENTLEMEN:slayer:
Beautiful Luigi Borrelli Royal Collection dress shirt. This shirt is handmade and features thick MOP buttons. Here are the approximate measurements: Neck:15" Chest:43.5" Waist:39.75" Across Back:17" Sleeve Length:34.25" Overall Length:30.25" Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
Thanks, what's the percentage breakdown for the composition? I didn't see that info posted
Hi, any measurements? Also, what's the percent breakdown of the blend? Thanks
Beautiful pair of Loro Piana 100% cotton biege chinos in a slim 36" These pants have horn buttons and the weight of the cotton is mid-weight. The pants are flat front. Approximate measurements are: Waist: 36" Rise: 10" Leg Opening: 8" Shipping within CONUS is included and returns are accepted (if the pants are unworn). Thank you gentlemen and let me know if you have any questions
Amazing Loro Piana cotton chinos in a slim 36" These pants are unhemmed and the cotton is textured (see closeup). Shipping within CONUS is included. The rise is about 10" and the fit is slim (lep opening is about 8"). Please let me know if you have any questions
Great to have during the cold season. Clark chinos in a hunter green and lined in flannel. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
Hi, the shoulder measurement on the 15R is about 18"If the shirt doesn't work for you, you're welcome to return it provided it hasn't been worn and the tags are still on. Thanks
Yes, and $25 for each subsequent tie
SOLD!!! Thank you gentlemen