or Connect

Posts by stifler

BUMP!!! Back on the market
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!!!
Amazing Zanone knit bomber jacket in a burgundy and dark brown color. Zanone is part of the Slowear group. This is a size medium and fits a 40 in suits. This jacket is made from baby cammello/yak/wool and measures about about 28" from shoulder to hem. Original retail is $1,400 Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
BUMP PRICE DROP
Priced to move Here are the approximate measurements: 9.75" rise 36.50" inseam 15.00" leg opening (approximately) These are great trousers and were originally $400. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
Stunning Malo sweater in 100% cashmere. The sweater fits for those who wear a 40 in suits/jackets. Shipping within CONUS is included. I don't have the measurements yet. Please let me know if you have any questions. Returns are accepted if tags aren't removed. Thanks
Up for sale is an Isaia for Saks Fifth Avenue suit in charcoal. The suit is full canvassed with soft shoulders and is made in Italy. Shipping within CONUS is included. All other buyers must pay for shipping. Here are the approximate measurements: Jacket Chest (armpit to armpit): 20.5" Shoulder (shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 18" Jacket length (measured from back, bottom of collar to the end of skirt): 29" Sleeve length: 25.5" Trousers Waist: 17" Inseam: Unfinished Leg...
Awesome! Thank you
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen