or Connect

Posts by stifler

Brown chinos are sold! Thank you
Straight leg, coin pocket, quarter top pockets, creased legs, button welt pockets at back, pick-stitching at fly and pockets Pockets lining 10" rise, 37" inseam (unfinished), 17" leg opening $160 OBO w/shipping included in CONUS. Please remember to add 3% for PayPal fee. I am open to reasonable offers as well. These pants were originally $450 and are amazing. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
Hi, PM sent. Thanks!
NWT J. Crew Urban Slim Fit Chinos 34 x 32 Navy, Charcoal, and Brown If you buy multiple pants, I'd be happy to offer a discount https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants/chino/PRDOVR~19488/19488.jsp Shipping is free within CONUS
Sold, thanks
1. Great looking and luxurious Luigi Borrelli shirt in a 15.5. I'm not sure what the pattern name for this (herringbone?) is, it looks great! $150: Measurements: Chest 40" Between shoulders 15.75" Length arms 25.5" (measured from shoulder seam to end of cuff) 2. This is a striped Ralph Lauren Black Label shirt in a 15.5. $150 Shipping is included to CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll try getting measurements up this weekend. Thanks!
Retail on this is $425. I'm selling for $150 with shipping included to CONUS. I'm also open to trades. The shirt fits trim and is great. I'll try getting measurements tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions. Here they are at Neiman...
Thanks. These pants are great. I'm surprised no one has bought them yet
Sold. Thank you!
SOLD!