or Connect

Posts by stifler

These are great sweaters from Woolovers, a British company. They make awesome sweaters and the prices are a steal. I bought a bunch of sweaters from them and decided not to keep these particular pieces. Shipping to CONUS is included. If you buy both sweaters, I'll give them to you for $65 (you'll save $5). Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
That's a nice boss
These are a great pair of NWT Incotex trousers in a classic navy made from Super 100s wool. These retail for $415. Shipping to CONUS is included. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Waist: 18" Thigh 12.75" Inseam: Unhemmed Cuff: 8.5"
SOLD
STILL AVAILABLE
This is the discontinued model which I like much better than the Dock peacoat. It's 100% wool with classic side pockets and warm Thinsulate. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Shipping within CONUS is included. Here are the approximate measurements: Chest-20 Length-30.5 Waist-16.75 Sleeve-25.5 Shoulder-19 Thanks
Hi, is this still available? Thanks
Could you please post measurements? Also, what's the wool blend ratio? Thanks!
Hi, is this still available? Thanks!
Can you please post measurements? Also, is this melton wool or kersey? Center vented? What condition? If you could provide better pictures, that'd be great too. Thank you