Posts by stifler

These amazing Finamore dress shirts somehow ended up at my local Barneys Warehouse. The solid blue shirt is in an oxford cloth. Each shirt is $130. Buy both shirts and take $20 off. Shipping within CONUS is included. Here are the approximate measurements for both shirts: Slim fit Spread Collar Hand details though out the shirt Chest: 20.5" Sleeves: 25" Shoulders: 17.5" I'm happy to accept returns in case the shirts don't work out for you so long as the tags are still...
Hi, yes, I'd say it fits true to size. I forgot to mention that if the coat doesn't work out, I'm happy to accept a return. Thanks and please let me know if you have any other questions
Beautiful Moorer coat in a 90 wool/10% cashmere blend and featuring goose down lining. The front neck lining can be taken off (zipped lining). This coat is made in Verona, Italy and is in a striking beige color. Original retail for this coat is $2,500 Here are the approximate measurements: Shoulders: 19.5" Chest: 22" Sleeves: 27.5" Length: 36.5" Shipping within CONUS is included and I am open to offers. If the coat doesn't work out, I'm happy to accept a return provided...
Amazing Tom Ford tie in a hard to find navy w/white polka dots pattern. This tie is about 3.5" and 58" long and is made from 100% woven silk. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
Flat front, extended-tab waist, belt loops, belt-prong keeper loop, on-seam coin pocket, quarter-top pockets, creased legs; darting and button-through welt pockets at back, pick-stitching at fly and pockets 36" waist 10.5" rise, 36" inseam, 16" leg opening (approximately) Zip fly, double button closure, jigger button Quarter lined Available in Navy 100% wool; lining: 100% rayon Dry clean Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions...
Awesome, hopefully you can get swatches with 100% wool or lightweight wool. Not a fan of silk/linen/etc. blends in my coats. Can't wait to see them Ben!
Yes to more shorts please
In case anyone is interested : http://www.styleforum.net/t/535809/nib-alden-8-cordovan-wing-tip-medallion-boot-9-5d
Updated with size. Can't believe I forgot to list the size ha
Absolutely gorgeous Alden shell cordovan wing-tip medallion boots in a #8. These were made on a Grant list so these run true to size. Shipping within CONUS is included. If the shoes don't work out for you, you're welcome to return them provided they haven't been worn and at your cost. I imagine I won't have trouble selling these amazing shoes. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen!