or Connect

Posts by stifler

Great pair of Incotex trousers in a classic charcoal color in 100% wool. Here are the approximate measurements: Waist: 34" Rise: 10" Leg opening: 16" Unhemmed Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen
It's about 25.5"
Awesome, thank you for the mention
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen
Beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label charcoal flannel trousers in a 36" These pants have horn buttons and the flannel is thick. The fabric is 100% wool and the lining (to the knee) is 100% viscose. Here are the approximate measurements: Waist: 36" Rise: 10.25" Leg opening: 7.75" Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen.
Great Caruso unstructured sportcoat in a medium brown. This sportcoat has horn buttons, has not shoulder padding, and is made in Italy. Here are the approximate measurements: Pit-to-pit: 21" Shoulders: 17" Length from bottom of collar: 29.5" Sleeve length: 25" Fabric is 46% linen, 41% wool, and 13% silk. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
Shell Cordovan Long Wing Blucher Genuine Color 8 Shell Cordovan Leather uppers Full glove leather lined pure vegetable tanned leather insoles Double oak leather outsoles with Dovetailed heels 360 Degree Goodyear Welt Barrie last (take 1/2 down your normal size) Shipping within CONUS is included. I'm selling them for $600 or best offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
If anyone's interested, I'm selling a pair of ALDEN SHELL CORDOVAN LONG WING BLUCHER SIZES in a size 8D: http://www.styleforum.net/t/525928/new-alden-shell-cordovan-long-wing-blucher-sizes-8d
Unfortunately, this trench coat is 1 size too large for me. Original retail was about $2,800. This is a handmade Burberry Prorsum trench coat in a light beige color featuring horn buttons. The material is 100% gabardine cotton. I will entertain reasonable offers Here are the approximate measurements: Shoulders: 18" Chest: 21" Sleeves: 27" Length: 37" Please let me know if you have any questions. Shipping within CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
Back on the market