or Connect

Posts by stifler

Gorgeous Luigi Borrelli shirt featuring an end-on-end pattern and lots of handwork. This shirt is a nice slim fitting shirt and has thick mother of pearl buttons. Sleeves are a 32/33. Shipping to CONUS is included. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I'll have measurements up soon. Thanks! Here are the approximate measurements: Neck: 15.5" Chest: 44" Waist: 41" Across Back: 17.5" Overall Length: 30.75" Sleeve Length: 35.75"
This is a great extra slim fitting shirt by Brooks Brothers. I had the pocket taken out. It's been hanging in my closet unworn. Shipping to CONUS is free. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I'll have measurements up soon. Thanks!
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!
BUMP price drop to $150 OBO
BUMP with price drop to $140 OBO!
Borrelli shirt sold! Thank you gentlemen
Navy sweater has been sold! Thank you gentlemen
Amazing Incotex Medium Gray Flannel Trousers in a 36W and Super 120s wool. These are great pants. Shipping to CONUS is included. Shipping elsewhere will be covered by the buyer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you. Measurements: Thighs: 13" Knees: 10.5" Leg opening: 8.5" Inseam: 29" w/ 2.5" to let out:slayer:
Contemporary fit stretch cotton and a smooth, sleek finish give Hiltl's Dayne pants lasting appeal. German engineered with unflinching attention to detail Waistband interfacing, padding and taping prevent roll down Pockets are welted and strengthened Sturdy stemmed buttons with reinforced buttonholes Slant hand pockets Button-through back welt pockets By Hiltl of Germany Made in Romania 96% cotton and 4% elastane Please let me know if you have any questions. The pants are...
Contemporary fit stretch cotton and a smooth, sleek finish give Hiltl's Dayne pants lasting appeal. German engineered with unflinching attention to detail Waistband interfacing, padding and taping prevent roll down Pockets are welted and strengthened Sturdy stemmed buttons with reinforced buttonholes Slant hand pockets Button-through back welt pockets By Hiltl of Germany Made in Romania 96% cotton and 4% elastane Please let me know if you have any questions. The pants are...