or Connect

Posts by stifler

SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!
Great Stefano Ricci woven silk tie in one of his more understated and classic designs. The tie width is 3.5" and the price included shipping within CONUS. Thank you gentlemen
Up for sale is a gorgeous suit from the Isaia for Saks Fifth Avenue Black Collection. This suit is full canvassed with soft shoulders and is made in Italy. Shipping depends on the buyer's location. Here are the approximate measurements: Jacket Chest (armpit to armpit): 19.5" Waist: 18.5" Shoulder (shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 17.5" Jacket length (measured from back, bottom of collar to the end of skirt): 29" Sleeve length: 25" Trousers Waist: 16.5" Front rise:...
Great pair of Alden's in a No. 8. Shipping depends on the buyer's location. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please order half a size down from your usual size since they're on the Barrie Last. Thank you gentlement: Horween Chromexcel shell cordovan leather upper. Reinforced metal eyelets. Double leather outsole. Goodyear welt construction. When cleaning, apply a cordovan-specific No 8 wax. Made in the USA
In case anyone is interested, I'm selling a NWT Barbour Kempt jacket in a great green color in size small: http://www.styleforum.net/t/511955/nwt-barbour-kempt-jacket-size-small
This is an amazing sweater in a handsome splitneck design and a rustic purple color. The original retail price on this sweater was $2000. I will post up more pictures soon. The sweater is a size 36. I'll include shipping w/in CONUS. Shoulders: 17" Chest: 20.5" Length: 28" Waist: 18" Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen Here are the approximate measurements:
BUMP! Price drop