or Connect

Posts by stifler

Tough as nails yet downright soft, this Umatilla fabric offers the warmth of wool in a medium weight that can be layered comfortably over cotton. Best of all, Umatilla wool shirts are machine washable. Open collar with lined band, pattern matched pocket and rounded bottom. 100% pure virgin wool woven in our American mills Machine wash Imported of USA fabric. Rob Roy Plaid pattern. Shipping to CONUS included.
Gorgeous
These are great sweaters from Woolovers, a British company. They make awesome sweaters and the prices are a steal. I bought a bunch of sweaters from them and decided not to keep these particular pieces. Shipping to CONUS is included. If you buy both sweaters, I'll give them to you for $65 (you'll save $5). Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
That's a nice boss
These are a great pair of NWT Incotex trousers in a classic navy made from Super 100s wool. These retail for $415. Shipping to CONUS is included. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Waist: 18" Thigh 12.75" Inseam: Unhemmed Cuff: 8.5"
SOLD
STILL AVAILABLE
This is the discontinued model which I like much better than the Dock peacoat. It's 100% wool with classic side pockets and warm Thinsulate. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Shipping within CONUS is included. Here are the approximate measurements: Chest-20 Length-30.5 Waist-16.75 Sleeve-25.5 Shoulder-19 Thanks
Hi, is this still available? Thanks
Could you please post measurements? Also, what's the wool blend ratio? Thanks!