or Connect

Posts by stifler

Hello gentlemen. I have 2 Allen Edmonds Park Avenue shoes brand new in box with the shoe covers for each shoe. The colors are a dark brown and black: 1. Dark brown Allen Edmonds Park Avenue shoes are in 8.5D 2. Black Allen Edmonds Park Avenue shoes are in 11D Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll throw in shipping within the CONUS. All other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Thank you
New pics added
Sweet
Amazing quality on these Valentini trousers. Made in Italy and 100% wool in a charcoal, navy, and dark brown pattern. I am open to offers. I'll try to get measurements up soon. The leg opening is 14" Shipping to CONUS is included. Other buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Thank you gentlemen
Great items!
Gorgeous pair of Allen Edmonds Dalton boots in a nice walnut color. It comes with the box and shoe cover. I'll throw in shipping within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen!
Damn, I'd snatch these if they were bigger. Good luck with the sale
Gorgous NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label tailored fit dress shirt in a handsome minichecked pattern. This shirt features beautiful thick mother of pearl buttons and is made in Italy. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am open to offers. I'll get the measurements posted this weekend. Thank you gentlemen
Epic bump, but I'm selling some cotton trousers in case anyone 's interested
SOLD! Thank you gentleman