or Connect

Posts by Fine Lifestyle

Zegna Courture Sport Coat – GREY/NAVY Check– 42R This jacket is a one of a kind piece! Made to Zegna’s highest couture standards, the jacket has hand stitched roped shoulders, hand stitched buttonholes with elegant horn buttons, and hand finished details throughout. The checked pattern is one of my favorites for a sport coat – exuding an aura of timeless elegance – with a luscious fabric unlike any other. • Brand: Ermenegildo Zegna COUTURE Line • Color/pattern: Grey/navy...
NWT Corneliani Suit – NAVY – 42S • Brand: Corneliani • Color/patern: Navy with subtle grey pinstripe • Material: 100% Super fine Wool 17,75 Microns (year round—soft as butter) • Size: 42S (Drop 7) • Condition: New with tags with minor defect. Jacket has a small defect next to top button. (See pictures for details.) This can easily be repaired by a weaver as it is very small. • Made in Italy MEASUREMENTS: JACKET Shoulders: 19.75” Chest: 22” Waist: 21” Jacket Length: 29.5”...
Bally Scribe Model: Adum Size: 8.5 EU, 9.5 US Style: Wingtip Condition: Excellent!--worn only about a dozen times Note: Had rubber and front and back taps put on the sole by Leather Spa in NYC Includes Bally bag Add $30 to include custom shoe trees $275>>>$200 Shipped CONUS
I'm extremely particular about my hand sewn button holes for my suits and jackets and have searched near and far for a top notch tailor in NYC. After years of mediocre at best, and botched jobs, I finally found a crown jewel! My personal tailor developed a relationship with the seamstress who sews button holes for the NYC Brioni boutique. He brings my suits to her after he's completed alterations and has her sew beautiful button holes. Feel free to PM me for details. My...
NWT Ralph Lauren Floor Lamp Model: BROMPTON This lamp is -- Brand new (No flaws) With tags still attached Purchased directly from Ralph Lauren MSRP: $2,400.00 Selling price: $750.00 OBO Pickup from Upper West Side, Manhattan Willing to ship (buyer covers cost) http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24945976&cp=1760785.3444995.3444999&ab=ln_home_cs_floorlamps&parentPage=family
Beautiful NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Tuxedo Midnight blue NWT Size 42S Peak lapel Retail: $2,295.00 $800 shipped CONUS DETAILS This tux is an Anthony model and fits the same as an Anthony 42S suit. The measurements and details listed below were taken from the tux are as follows. Please let me know if you have additional questions and I'd be happy to answer them. 42S JACKET Shoulders: 19.25” Chest: 21.75” Waist: 19.75” Jacket Length: 29” (Measured from under the...
Beautiful NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Tuxedo Black Size 36S Notch lapel Retail: $2,295.00 $800 shipped CONUS DETAILS This tux is an Anthony model and fits the same as an Anthony 36S suit. The measurements and details listed below were taken from the tux are as follows. Please let me know if you have additional questions and I'd be happy to answer them. 36S JACKET Shoulders: 17.25” Chest: 19.5” Waist: 17” Jacket Length: 28.75” (Measured from under the collar) Sleeve...
Yes, it is ventless.
Beautiful NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Tuxedo Midnight blue Same tux (also NWT and 36S) is available in black NWT Size 36S Peak lapel Retail: $2,295.00 $800 shipped CONUS DETAILS This tux is an Anthony model and fits the same as an Anthony 36S suit. The measurements and details listed below were taken from the tux are as follows. Please let me know if you have additional questions and I'd be happy to answer them. 36S JACKET Shoulders: 17.25” Chest: 19.5” Waist:...
Beautiful Kiton reversible pea coat. One side of this coat is a subtle and impeccable navy pinstripe. The other side is an off white truly fabulous leather. The fabrics on both sides are as one would expect from a Kiton--the best. Period. The coat needs cleaning and shows minor signs of wear near the elbows of the navy wool side, aside from that, it looks great. The leather side has never been worn. This item retailed for $7,000.00 and was purchased directly from Kiton...