or Connect

Posts by Fine Lifestyle

NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Jacket • Brand: Ralph Lauren Black Label • Model: Commander Jacket/ coat • Color: Solid brown (In the picture the coat looks a little bleached but it's not, it's just the lighting. This coat is not defective and is solid brown.) • Size: 40R • Condition: New With Tags • Retail: $995 $400 >>>$350 shipped CONUS OBO
They are all black.
NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Suit • Brand: Ralph Lauren Black Label • Model: Anthony • Color: Solid Black (year round) • Material: 100% Wool (soft as butter) • Sizes: 36R and 42R(40R is sold) (I just got in another 42R) • Condition: New With Tags • Retail: $1,695 (Current price on ralphlauren.com. This item is not on sale.) This suit is still full price on Ralph Lauren's website! See,...
I'm considering making a MTM suit by H. Freeman and am looking to get some feedback from those that have used them in the past. I've been looking around online but am hard pressed to find anything really helpful. (I plan to pick my fabric and have my measurements taken by Izzy at LS Mens in New York.) I guess my biggest concern is that even if the suit fits well, it will look like a cheaply made Joseph A Bank. Any thoughts or other recommendations of similarly priced...
To purchase, click here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/160976834178?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 $6,800 KITON Napoli K. Coat Grey**40R**(ebay auction-1 hour left) KITON Napoli K. Coat Grey NO RESERVE Retail: $6,800 40R Solid Grey 100% Wool Horn buttons Made in Italy Worn very lightly, excellent condition
Wasn't aware that hugo boss makes a 34R. Most retailers don't carry 34's. Any ideas on why not?
Thanks for the suggestions. Suit Supply looks like an excellent option, have you purchased suits from them?
I'm actually reaching out for a friend of mine, who would probably fit best in a 34S. He mentioned that some have recommended that he shop for boys suits but he's self conscious about that. Thanks for the tip though, I'll pass on the info.
Thanks for the suggestions. Suit Supply looks like an excellent option, have you purchased suits from them?
d