or Connect

Posts by tigi

No trades, please! If you buy them both, price will be lower. Tracked shipping from Finland, shipping costs 20€ in EU, 30€ worldwide. PayPal 4% is not included in prices. No gift payments, please! Feel free to PM me. Dior indigo MIJ raws sz 28, worn for about 50 days total, I don't have tags with me. Unaltered, unwashed. Retail...
Hey, I'm looking for Varsity jacket. Size 46 and black/black. Pm me if you have
Prefer Achilles low in white, but contact me if you have anything in size 39. Thanks!
Selling Ray-Ban Wayfarer Original sunglasses in size 47mm Condition: Like new. Colour: Tortoise
Selling these Common Projects Suede sneakers because they were just a little too small for me. I have wore them only few times (3-4) and they are like new ones. Package includes shoes, original package, shoebag and new laces. Shipping from Finland and price include shipping feeds.
Too late...
Wanted to buy Band Of Outsiders Shirts in size S-M. Prefer used, but new shirts goes well too. PM me if you have something!
Pm me if you have. Mainly looking for used shirts.
Looking for Minimalist Doubler Rider (Quilted is okay) in size 46/47. Pm me if you have.
Read the title. I want to buy TOJ Minimalist Double Rider in size 46/47. Pm me if you have! Thanks.