or Connect

Posts by DeluxeB

I have a brand new, unworn Mister Freedom Denim Peacoat in indigo, size small with tags. Looking to trade this jacket for the same but in size Medium. Must be unworn, brand new with tags.
Hey, just wondering if anyone has any experience with All Saints leather jackets. I don't know what size I should get. I'm normally a medium but on the size chart it says a medium is a 38 chest and large is 40. I have a 39 chest. Also it says the model is 6'3" and a 36 chest wearing a medium. Which I can't even fathom cause I'm a pretty slim guy, I'm between 6'1" and 6'2" but 39 chest. Should I get the medium or large? I asked one of the all saint customer service reps...
Okay, so I ordered these chino's from Jcrew, they are a 32 length because that's the size I wear my jeans. Anyways, these seem a little short to me, or maybe I dont know how chino's should fit because I've never had any. Could I get some opinions, are these too short? First picture is standing and second is sitting down.
Hi, just wondering, can a derby shoe be worn casually? If so, what are some good brand, I dont want to just blindly start searching. Not looking to spend a whole lot, would like a casual derby, brown leather for about 200 dollars or so.