or Connect

Posts by shnxramen

Pit-to-pit: 20" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 18" Top of collar-to-bottom of jacket: 28" Top of shoulder-to-sleeve: 25.5"
Absolutely beautiful colors, quality cut and lightweight fabric. Keep in mind that BoO shirts tend to be a size smaller than tagged--this shirt is not a true medium. Free shipping.
Price Drop to $175
Brand new Levi's Made & Crafted Denim Sack Coat in Rigid with tag Size 1 - small This coat's got cool little details and great craftsmanship in the construction. It's a darn well made jacket. $175 shipped--Paypal only. Buyer pays fees. Insurance available upon request. Pickups available around Los Angeles
bump
I've got a brand new Levi's Made & Crafted Denim Sack Coat in Rigid, only for sexy men. It's a size 1 - small; cool little details and some great craftsmanship in the construction. Pretty darn well made jacket. $250 shipped--Paypal only. Buyer pays fees. Insurance available upon request. Pickups available around Berkeley, San Francisco, or Los Angeles.
Paypal only, buyer add 4%. Quoddy chukkas, very sparely worn. A damn fine pair of shoes, if I do say so myself. The leather sole is extremely comfortable and the shoes are pleasantly warm. You won't go wrong with these, they're handmade and the price here is stupid cheap--these retail for over $300. Comes with original box and dustbag. (Oh, and the sole wear pictured is simply cosmetic--no tears or other problems signifying doom.) $120 shipped - PENDING
I was also excited about getting some leather soles replaced with camp soles. It also seems that resoling costs either went up, or are more expensive for wrap-type soles--switching to a Vibram lug sole costs $55 + shipping for me. That being said, if anybody knows of a place that would switch out a leather sole for a camp sole, let me know
bump
Some detail shots of Japan Heritage SG's. 10 months in, I'd say about 7 of wear... Sort of surprised at the absence of any Japan Heritage evo posts. Slubby Love the weft