or Connect

Posts by shnxramen

They are not.
Club Monaco polka dot tie - $30>>20 shipped J. Crew Pocket Square BNWT - $30>>20 shipped Ray Ban Wayfarers, tortoiseshell with green lens, like new condition - $80>>70 shipped
Are you a handsome guy? If not, do you want to be? Either way, these beautiful little dudes will help you think that you are. They're a delicious caramel color, and I'm not talking about the cheap kind of caramel that gets stuck in your teeth for years, I'm talkin bout the kind that gets stuck in your teeth and melts away like a delicious vapor, like a pixie. Anyway if you're going for that yeah-these-are-my-beater-shoes-and-I-can-pull-em-off-with-anything type look, or if...
Pit-to-pit: 20" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 18" Top of collar-to-bottom of jacket: 28" Top of shoulder-to-sleeve: 25.5"
Absolutely beautiful colors, quality cut and lightweight fabric. Keep in mind that BoO shirts tend to be a size smaller than tagged--this shirt is not a true medium. Free shipping.
Price Drop to $175
Brand new Levi's Made & Crafted Denim Sack Coat in Rigid with tag Size 1 - small This coat's got cool little details and great craftsmanship in the construction. It's a darn well made jacket. $175 shipped--Paypal only. Buyer pays fees. Insurance available upon request. Pickups available around Los Angeles
bump
I've got a brand new Levi's Made & Crafted Denim Sack Coat in Rigid, only for sexy men. It's a size 1 - small; cool little details and some great craftsmanship in the construction. Pretty darn well made jacket. $250 shipped--Paypal only. Buyer pays fees. Insurance available upon request. Pickups available around Berkeley, San Francisco, or Los Angeles.
Paypal only, buyer add 4%. Quoddy chukkas, very sparely worn. A damn fine pair of shoes, if I do say so myself. The leather sole is extremely comfortable and the shoes are pleasantly warm. You won't go wrong with these, they're handmade and the price here is stupid cheap--these retail for over $300. Comes with original box and dustbag. (Oh, and the sole wear pictured is simply cosmetic--no tears or other problems signifying doom.) $120 shipped - PENDING