or Connect

Posts by Friedrich

Shipton & Heneage Opera Pumps:
My humble contribution to this thread:
Crockett & Jones Malvern. Sorry for the bad quality.
Church's Balmoral. I've been wearing them for several years now, and they've just returned from the Church's repair service for new soles and heels. The work is excellent.
Crockett and Jones Malvern. Chestnut.
Quote: Originally Posted by HarrisonK Brooks Brothers Tweed sport coat Ralph Lauren Sweater Ralph Lauren Oxford shirt Ralph Lauren burgundy corduroy pants Johnston and Murphy tassle brown loafers the colors worked perfectly but the camera didnt pick that up, thats why it is in sepia. What do you all think? Hard to tell, but the collar of your shirt seems way too large. And your tie looks somehow undone, or is it just the photo?...
Today: Piazzetta di Portofino. Bought it with a huge discount, but I'm not sure yet what to think about it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaux_le_Vicomte Welcome back, Monsieur le Vicomte.
The fit looks good to me. However, I would wear something decent underneath... :-)
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley What would you say is the more typical turnaround time with Jantzen (apologize for asking, as I know this has been discussed in mind-numbing detail elsewhere - I just don't feel like paging through 10,000 posts)? My last order developed as follows: Order placed: October 27 E-Mail confirmation: December 7 Package recieved: December 29 Don't know if this will encourage your cousin...