or Connect

Posts by thepsychicruskie

Quote: Originally Posted by sugarbutch Nice, but why you no like cuffs? If you're going for classic style, +1 on Mike's critique (and I'd add some concern about the sheen of the material for anything other than a nighttime look). If you're going for a fashiony look, then you can ignore the bits about the lapel width and jacket length. I am indeed going for fashiony look, and I am wearing it in the evening, but i certainly see mikes point...
OK, i'm new to styleforum - this is my first proper post, so here goes. This is what I worse to my cousins confirmation so im trying to balance dressy with formal: I know the sleeves are a bit too long, but please give me your opinions? I shall hopefully improve next time :')
Yeah, I think i should have had more of a thorough search through the existing threads before posting so apologies on that front. I have had more luck in searching through aforementioned threads than in any style blog I have read insofar so it goes to show The look in the picture I posted wasn't the one I wanted to go for though, I posted that only to show the way my suit looked. I'm leaning more and more towards a white shirt now (french-cuffed), though would you suggest...
Have recently purchased a slim-fit black suit to double for use at my prom and other more formal occasions - I have been looking around style blogs for a while and have yet to find something that answers my questions just yet, so here I am The suit itself is slim fitting, 38' chest, double vented, two-buttoned and has a slight sheen to the material. It looks a bit like this http://www.moss.co.uk/images/ac_prod...00:700/1290514 I dont want to go with the classic...