or Connect

Posts by Mr.Pooter

[quote=lovelux2010;4488678]EDIT: *****for group buy we need 6 of the same leather/model IN ANY SIZE AND ANY WIDTH! (much easier than the original post outlines below!) Why don't you make it easy on yourself and just buy Peal's? BB makes its shoes in their Peal workshop but most of their Peal brand is contracted out. The chelsea and monk may be made by C&J, the Peal suede chukka by Cheaney and so on etc. Most of this stuff goes on sale and sells for $300 But the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving Ok, but any specific fit comments? Worst? Best? They all look good and the clothes fit well.
Do you really believe a poll with 50 brands and only 100 votes means anything? You'd need a 100k votes for get a good idea what men are wearing and I an assure you that 99% of them will be wearing something in the Kenneth Cole category(or cheaper)
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy Happened to be browsing Amazon.com and found this: http://www.amazon.com/Pair-Aromatic-...dp/B001UOW9YK/ 2 pairs for $23.95 with free shipping over $25. It's a small size like an 8 that few grown men wear which is why it's low priced. No shoe tree will fit an 8-11.
Quote: Originally Posted by elgreco I tried on a pair of C&Js at Barneys that I had been eyeing, liked the fit and look of the shoe, and then promptly went home and ordered it from Pediwear, hahahaha. Barney's is in Manhattan where the rents and overhead are high so of course the prices may be a bit higher but it's really not worth buying from pediwear where there's a $30 shipping fee and where you May be charged duty when they're delivered....
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy I'm in the market for a good pair of shoes, something I've never really had. I've measured my foot and I run between a 10.5 and an 11, and I think I am a medium width, maybe slightly narrow. I've been considering purchasing some AE shoes online (ebay or through here) but I've had terrible luck in the past buying shoes. I'm of course trying to save a few dollars so would rather not pay full retail, as is sold in most...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lear True. However, it's the level of anger that baffles me, out of all proportion to the subject at hand. That's why I could never post my suit pics in WAYWRN. I'd like to imagine these posters are playing nasty; that in real life they're placid and polite. After all, it's only clothing Lear I think that it has more to do with the poster's insecurity and immaturity. Many of these angry boys are unsure of their...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker I love advice on odors coming from someone named Mr. Pooter. I love comments from someone who doesn't know who Mr. Pooter was Go ahead, go run to look it up. Isn't the Net wonderful.
[quote=DWFII;4572052]They are not particularly uncomfortable during hot weather. It is well to remember that they evolved and gained greatest popularity in the Southwest--where it is a lot hotter than most other parts of the US. And no, they're not as cool as an oxford, a slipper or a sandal. It is also might be noted that there are people who could buy and sell the wealthiest SF member out of pocket, who consider cowboy boots as a viable and appropriate option for...
Anyone even wear these shoes and what do you think?