or Connect

Posts by Roscius

Does anyone have any experience with acne's gibson? Hoping it hits mr porter so I can finally use my credit. @sinnedk where is that first jacket from? Looks quite good
Haha. Not what I meant but yeh, I guess. At this point I'm just mildly frustrated that I didn't get the jacket during the season I wanted it. Winter has passed and the jacket probs won't be here in spring so, won't have a chance to wear until 2015.
Have you resent?
asked for an eta on my order. Got a reply. Alls good , depending on expectations
Its actually gotten quite discouraging for me not seeing any recent deliveries besides used jacket receipts. Personally approaching the one year mark as we head into September.
APC has one, though not as light. And probably not within the 100-200 range
ppl get mad toj continues to take orders, toj stops taking orders ppl get mad. There is no winning
Petit standard cotton pants sizing is the same as that of the jeans? or is the stretch not quite as prominent on pants as opposed to the denim
Totally.I posted about this before but i believe the italian stores do not deduct VAT. I tested this out with WP store. The italian prices showed base price with the additional VAT and the international prices was the Italian total with no mention of tax
Been eyeing the hoodie. Copped with swiftness