or Connect

Posts by FaceOfBoh

Closing this weekend, 3 Pairs of J PRESS Wool Flat Front Dress Pants 36 / 32
Just listed sold, NOS pair of vintage walnut brown Florsheim shortwings in 7.5 D. --edited
I have a few pairs of shoes in a non-standard leathers, in various sizes. Details, prices and photos below. Dack's Black Camel Hide 10.5 D DESCRIPTION Made by Dack's, Canada's only premium shoe producer in the Northampton vein, until they closed in the late 1990s. Those who know and wear Dack's are huge fans. See the Dack's SF forum. Black camel hide. Camel is so durable and requires little maintenance beyond an occasional conditioning. Exterior is in excellent...
From John Varvatos. Handmade in Italy. DESCRIPTION Black leather exterior; all-leather interior. 5 hole; 2 hook fastening. Decorative leather cord lacing up the back. Rugged rubber soles. CONDITION EXCELLENT used condition. Exterior has been well cared for. No scratches or gouges or patches of wear. Interior is clean. Soles have tons of life left in them. New laces. There is one separation on inside of tongue (1/4") where it meets boot. SIZE Tagged 8. Cost...
GIANNI VERSACE Medusa Head Sunglasses Made in Italy with Case DESCRIPTION Made in Italy luxury. Black frames with dark grey lenses. Medusa head logo on side. Model X43. Includes medusa head case. CONDITION VERY GOOD condition. Some slight wear to frames and lenses but falls into the range of Gentle Wear (i.e. no gouges, pits or scratches). Clean. Hinges and hardware is solid and tight. MEASUREMENTS Width across front (edge of frame to edge of frame): 136...
DESCRIPTION Paul Smith frames Light brown tortoise shell Comes with lenses but replace them to use as eyeglasses or sunglasses Model PM 8177 1007 48 CONDITION Excellent used condition. See photos for condition. Hinges and nose pads are solid and tight. Will ship in a generic/no-name case MEASUREMENTS Width across front (edge of frame to edge of frame): 128 mm Width across front (edge of frame arm to edge of frame arm): 128 mm Height of lens: 38 mm Width of lens:...
From Sanders of Northampton, shoemakers since 1878. DESCRIPTION Blue Suede Gibson Shoe Made in England Leather Upper Full Leather Lining Crepe Sole Shoe Last: Joel Waxed cotton laces CONDITION New and unworn Box and bags are not included SIZE Tagged 10 1/2 AA USA Cost includes shipping to Canada/CONUS International buyers please PM for shipping estimate. I ship with insurance and tracking.
Haven't been thrifting for awhile but today was 50% off at Value village/Savers for card members, so who could resist? Picked up a Boss POW check suit (Jam/Sharp) for myself. The cut is flattering to me and the suit fits me to a T, so perfect. Also picked up a ton of records. Unfortunately they weren't on sale. Two of note pictured here. a first pressing on Verve of an early-60s Stan Getz album and a rare 1st pressing of Paranoid by Black Sabbath. The Sabbath one was...
I just want to recognize Orgetorix as a stand up guy as we wrap up a trade that's been in the works for quite awhile. And I only mention the length of time only as a commendation to the fact that he kept me in mind and waited for the perfect items to come along.
I'm holding a pop-up on May 2 & 3 at Barber Ha on Whyte Ave. I'll be including a few non-vintage items too (shirts, shoes, etc). Details in the spoiler. [[SPOILER]]