or Connect

Posts by Philip

it's film festival season here so i'll probably be reporting back here frequently. Watched Caesar Must Die today, very much a neorealist film. There is so much to be said about this film but I don't want to lose my head over this so I'll just note the things that were most striking for me. First, the prison landscape was used so well to integrate the play in real life. Secondly, there is such a cruel irony to the whole thing when Brutus at the body of Caesar talks at...
As for the article, that'something i'm unfamiliar with. The people i know at university who are involved in politics dress conservatively for their internships/meetings etc
as long as it isn't this Seriously though I think braces are fine as long as they don't look clownish. Since I hate belts I will wear braces with suits, but only underneath a waistcoat, that's just a preference. Drakes have some nice ones.
how about hipsters and high tea? this is a thing where i'm from Also $5 steak at the pub
Before anyone starts recommending TOJ could i get some input on the above lines please? What I'd like is a vintage fit, so slim and short like they originally were. Also any other recommendations that are under $600?
nope from the main store
You misunderstand, when i say 'remember today' I don't mean by the masses, but rather its significance in the film canon
I'm confused as to why a genre film has garnered such a long thread. If this was released in the 80s I don't think many people would remember it today.