or Connect

Posts by Philip

travel interests me a lot but I don't see anything under 20 grand getting me that far. I don't like the idea of a 'vacation', I'f i'm going abroad I would like to go continuously for as long as possible (i'm thinking years here). This is something I actually intend to do after I graduate and before i go back into postgrad. Antarctica alone is going to cost at least four grand and I'm already living in one of the closest countries.
At the moment I have AUD$5000 (and slowly growing) sitting in my bank. There are several things that I would like to do with this money such as buy clothing (duhh), books, move out, go on vacation, and just general frivolous spending. However I'm at a point in my life where I can really say to myself I don't need any of these things right now...well except moving out which is probably the one thing that could make me happy right now but I'm quite accustomed to...
it's film festival season here so i'll probably be reporting back here frequently. Watched Caesar Must Die today, very much a neorealist film. There is so much to be said about this film but I don't want to lose my head over this so I'll just note the things that were most striking for me. First, the prison landscape was used so well to integrate the play in real life. Secondly, there is such a cruel irony to the whole thing when Brutus at the body of Caesar talks at...
As for the article, that'something i'm unfamiliar with. The people i know at university who are involved in politics dress conservatively for their internships/meetings etc
as long as it isn't this Seriously though I think braces are fine as long as they don't look clownish. Since I hate belts I will wear braces with suits, but only underneath a waistcoat, that's just a preference. Drakes have some nice ones.
how about hipsters and high tea? this is a thing where i'm from Also $5 steak at the pub
nvm
Before anyone starts recommending TOJ could i get some input on the above lines please? What I'd like is a vintage fit, so slim and short like they originally were. Also any other recommendations that are under $600?
nope from the main store