or Connect

Posts by Philip

Watched two films tonight: Beasts of the Southern Wild and Moonrise Kingdom Beasts: Since watching this film I can not recall seeing anything more imaginative and colourful than this. Moonrise Kingdom: Anderson is boring nuff said.
where's the cock bulge
be weary of yawning in my threads because open mouths oblige my cock to zero in
Hmm why would you doubt that?
Morrell has been in some awesome editorials
I don't support men's rights conceptually because it is inherently contradictory, it simultaneously supports patriarchal hegemony and unknowingly blames it as a cause of male oppression by using women as a proxy. Also in my personal experience men's rights seem to attract the kind of supporters that use it as a front for their misogyny. What they're ultimately complaining about is the expectation men have of themselves, and the expectations men have created for women to...
travel interests me a lot but I don't see anything under 20 grand getting me that far. I don't like the idea of a 'vacation', I'f i'm going abroad I would like to go continuously for as long as possible (i'm thinking years here). This is something I actually intend to do after I graduate and before i go back into postgrad. Antarctica alone is going to cost at least four grand and I'm already living in one of the closest countries.
Just to let you guys know this is not something i support, just want to see what other people think
Is this something you support and believe in?
At the moment I have AUD$5000 (and slowly growing) sitting in my bank. There are several things that I would like to do with this money such as buy clothing (duhh), books, move out, go on vacation, and just general frivolous spending. However I'm at a point in my life where I can really say to myself I don't need any of these things right now...well except moving out which is probably the one thing that could make me happy right now but I'm quite accustomed to...