or Connect

Posts by Amelorn

With rugby though, I've never had a problem waiting for a given season to go on sale and snag stuff I earmarked in prior weeks in my size...ever. This jacket has been a rarity. I could understand missing a size or two during the end of the season, but when I got the e-mail showcasing madras stuff, they were down to small, medium, and XL. Yesterday, it was small only. Oddly, today, it is now small and large. On another point, the jacket seems to be cut smaller than...
I went into the NYC university place location for the madras newbury jacket. $298 + taxes - $50 turned into $270. Not awful, but not that good. Unfortunately, I didn't have much of a choice to save on taxes, as online the only size left today is small. Why is inventory on this item so terrible? I was wondering whether I'd need a medium or large, but I definitely had to go with large. 85% of my wardrobe is medium, but I need to put the fucking fork down or else that...
Interesting. New York's potential breakup is an interesting "what if." I wonder what NYS would do without NYC's money, however. However, it would make for more interesting elections, as NYC overwhelms the rest of the state in presidential elections. The UK though? Give me a fucking break. Lol-worthy, but still. The anglophone countries should remain as they are...friends. Not housemates. (Anthropomorphism on). Australia would be cool surfer bro with brews. New...
The pictures present are present for mockery and general degradation. The OED disagrees with you on the reality of "homophobic."On an utterly unrelated note, of the two guys in coitus, the guy topping bears a resemblance to the Canadian chap who dismembered his boyfriend. The bottom fellow looks like a younger, slimmer Piers Morgan.
Good lord, can we have ONE thread without some cheap Fox News talking point or homophobia.
Agreed. It seems as if the Sanhedrin was conflated with all Jewry, a mistake made by "they crucified him" Christians throughout history and certain attention-whores in the present.
Agreed. "Local" politics of school districts and incorporated villages are run like private fiefdoms. As an aside, I find the redundant layers of government unnecessary. I have federal, state, county, town, and village. Radically, I feel we could do with fewer than 50 states, though I think I just earned a burning at the stake...
Seems like the questions were pulled right from Paul Fussell's examples in class (ie, what you'd find in a living room at a given class level).
30. I am either a first gen upper middle or a second gen+ upper middle who gets out, according to the test. Both are right. As my father's son, I am "first generation", but he was working class. Through my mother, I am second generation. It's an interesting test, though I would add a question pertaining to private school attendance to fine-tune the answer for varsity lettering. I lost significant amounts of points for having particular and not particularly popular...
Hmm. He could always take up a political career in Germany. It seems to be a natural path for disaffected Austrians.