or Connect

Posts by Amelorn

I use a Bally briefcase I picked up on ebay. However, I wear khaki's/blazer, not a suit to class, hehe.
A fortunate and/or spendthrift crew I see. My barker shoes are always my first choice, and I'll make minor adjustments to my shoe rotation in the week before I need to wear them. If I had to buy a fresh pair right now, I'd probably find a $100 pair of Cole Haans. (As a college student, it's the limit of my current penury).
Quote: Originally Posted by Stewie Went into the South Coast Plaza store and was looking at their top end briefcase for my son who just graduated from law school. I was wearing 501 jeans and a plain T-shirt and the SA came up to me and said "We have some nice canvas models back here" I walked out. D. In this day and age, that kind of profiling is idiotic and self-defeating. 60 years ago, maybe. At the Madison Ave location, the...
To be wealthy is to derive an income based on existing assets. My grandfather pulls in enough to support a comfortable upper middle class existence This includes: replace the car when he wants, travel when he wants, maintain 1 4,000 sq ft home in NYC area & 2 in Florida, 2 country club memberships, and bribe off life's annoyances great and small ($6,000 for hearing aids? no problem). Money it to be balanced between anchor corporations and risker plays (small cap growth...
Ahoy hoy all. Long time reader, first time poster. I'm looking for a pair of jeans up to $110. I shop a wide variety of stores in a suburb of NYC (walking distance to border), so do consider the outlet stores (Off 5th, N. Rack) and the discount stores (tj maxx, marshall's), also remembering that they carry somewhat above average stock due to their location. I'm a 32/33 waist and 30 inseam. I did so a massive weight loss and because of my choice of exercise...