or Connect

Posts by Slippybee

In addition to those already posted; Sharp suits - Eric Musgrave (as much for the excellent photography as anything else) Some pocket guides ABC of Men's fashion - Hardy Amies A well dressed gentleman's pocket guide - Oscar Lenius Possibly more of a guide to the origins of menswear staples Icons of Men's style - Josh Sims
For the sake of clarity is this leap happening at sea-level? Is it from a standing position or could one be leaping from the roof of a moving vehicle or the limber of a gun carriage or such like? Apologies for the possible pedantry but in these cases precision must be our watchword!
Had another delivery from Vanda Fine Clothing waiting for me when I returned home this evening. Old news I suppose but God their stuff is lovely. Part of me hopes they slightly dissapoint me on an order one day so I can stop buying stuff from them. No luck so far. Can't recommend them enough.
Received mine from davesmith today.Perfect, faultless item. Absolutely top bit of kit.Much appreciated.Now back to our scheduled programming.
Disagree. Dog, blanket and shoes are enviably co-ordinated
James Smith & Sons A nickel handled Derby maybe? http://www.james-smith.co.uk/product-categories/walking-sticks
Nicely done Sir!Spend x10 as much time working out what you want from the internship and how you'll go about achieving it as you do worrying about what you should be wearing would be my nod to the wise.Contact HR if you're really worried about the dress code but ultimately I'd dress in a sober, undemonstrative way until I understood the culture.
Strides look good.
Some herehttp://dieworkwear.com/
Couldn't agree more. I bought my first pair of C&J a decade or so ago from mtheir store in Colmore Row Birmingham when I was on a temporary posting there and have been buying from the same person in the store ever since.They know me, know the lasts I like, know when to call me when new stock is arriving and are a fantastic source of advice.In return I send them to the Cayman Islands for Christmas every year (that's what my credit card statement suggests anyway).