or Connect

Posts by Slippybee

Yup. That looks like a lot of cash for not so much shoe IMO.What's a new pair of those kicks going to put you back compared to the time, effort and cost you'll incur in getting those into anything like a presentable condition?Best of luck whatever you decide.
I liked this a lot.
It's actually illegal to park or use a motor vehicle on the public highway without minimum Third Party Insurance. Approximately £30 of every UK motorists insurance premium goes towards paying for losses caused by uninsured drivers as Insurers have to pick up some of the injury costs incurred as a result of uninsured drivers.Ive often* thought the obvious way to avoid this is to give everyone with a licence minimum Third Party Insurance for free and recover this via...
[[SPOILER]] Fly from Aberdeen to Birmingham International - 90 minute flight.Direct train from Birmingham International to Northants - less than an hour.
Just to add one more thought I wonder if saying that how work colleagues dress really has no impact on you. Isn't the way an organisation's people present themselves internally and externally (including how their staff dress) important in establishing its public and marketplace perception and reputation? If staff dressing well contributes positively to this perception and reputation then that enhances the prestige of working there (to some degree) increases each workers...
I don't recall seeing a single fit post from Braddock that could be considered anything of a miss. Some very solid stuff.
Fine work. Thanks
http://vandafineclothing.com/store/2-neckties
I've 8 or 9 of their ties and they're all exquisite items. Great to be able to support an artisanal concern with such a focus on quality in terms of materials and workmanship and lovely people too So far I've managed to resist the Shantungs but suspect I won't be able to hold off much longer
David, any news on when you'll be re-stocking your cashmere black warp ties? The majority seem to have been out of stock for a while. Thanks in advance.