or Connect

Posts by Minarchist

Thanks for the heads-up. Heading to the local store this afternoon to see if I can score a few. If I typically run 9.5E-10E (depending on the maker), do you think it's better to get medium or large? According to them 9.5E is medium, and 10E is large. I hate riding the line.
Itching to change your avatar again?
I agree wholeheartedly (especially about matching that pattern with pinstripes...just no), but hasn't that been his schtick lately? There were several photos of him from Pitti wearing a tie exactly matching (and possibly made from the same material as) his shirts. Perhaps ol' Wooster is trying to get a job with the shirt/tie combo pack guys now that he's out of Neiman Marcus.
Speaking of subscriptions... ...it would be nice if the subscription page deferred to something like your displayed posts-per-page number or something similar. With only the top 10 or so showing and having to click "more" every ten posts, it feels a bit too much like old facebook. Hell, I'm new here and even I have more subscriptions than that I'd like to be viewing at once. It would also be nice if the page remembered that preference when you navigate back to it using...
I don't know what you guys did during the shift to curb all the , but it seems to be working. At one point when I was still lurking I remember seeing 16 spam threads just on the first page of MC. Nary one in sight anymore. Kudos.
Very nice. Know where she got it?
Truth. Honestly it's nice just to have somewhere to put your wallet that doesn't jack your back up from sitting on a big piece of leather.
What is that in the middle there? Cufflinks? Cigarette case? It's gorgeous, whatever it is.
Mitchum Hydrosolid for Men. Best stuff in existence. You may sweat everywhere else, but not your pits!
Oh, nice. I just bought a pair in black off the 'bay; nice to see that they look decent actually on someone's feet.