or Connect

Posts by Minarchist

This looks like an Herbal Essence shampoo commercial.
Possibly interested, pending exact definition of "standard measurements"
Could the OP maybe use, I dunno, some formatting or something? A couple paragraph breaks, bullet lists, etc. would be nice. Right now it reads like Faulkner.
A 1-poster corroborated by a 2-poster? Hmm...
And one for the StyleForum widows...
Picked up 12 pairs for $13 I had a $100 visa gift card that picked up most of it, of course, but still, great price.
I'm a floater right now (my optimal BOC is usually right between an S and R), so I'd be happy for them to move in either direction just so OTR fits better.
Thanks for the heads-up. Heading to the local store this afternoon to see if I can score a few. If I typically run 9.5E-10E (depending on the maker), do you think it's better to get medium or large? According to them 9.5E is medium, and 10E is large. I hate riding the line.
Itching to change your avatar again?
I agree wholeheartedly (especially about matching that pattern with pinstripes...just no), but hasn't that been his schtick lately? There were several photos of him from Pitti wearing a tie exactly matching (and possibly made from the same material as) his shirts. Perhaps ol' Wooster is trying to get a job with the shirt/tie combo pack guys now that he's out of Neiman Marcus.