or Connect

Posts by Minarchist

My big qualm is that it appears (on my monitor at least) that his socks and shoes are slightly different shades of green, with the socks a forest green and the shoes more of a hunter/true green. It's a painful mismatch. Also those pants look tight enough in the thigh to be seriously pulling along the inseam stitch.
.....Is this a real thing?
I know DBs are allowed to be a bit shorter than SB jackets, but exactly how short is acceptable here? Is there any rule-of-thumb? This seems a bit too much.PG is killin' it with some of those looks.
Do any of these makers run wide? I'm typically a 9.5 or 10E, and need that extra width (4.25"-4.375" sole width is about perfect), but there have been a few 10Ds that I can get away with.
More like too matchy between beard and waistcoat.
Does anyone know anything about the age and quality of the "Givenchy Gentleman" line as shown on this suit here? Looks like it might be old enough to where it was before their quality went down the tubes, but I don't know that for sure.
A Harris, you make me really wish I was a 42R.
Also note the missed spacing after the question mark, and lack of quotation marks.
What in the hell are those...things on her feet? Do they have lapels?
Thanks! Of course, now that I scroll back through the thread I see that you posted those same measurements a while back.