or Connect

Posts by Minarchist

I dunno, it doesn't seem to be so bad. For served sit-down meals I usually look for another chair or space on the bench to set it down next to me; bars and other self-serve eateries don't require you to remove it at all (though tilting it back to expose more of your eyes is a plus, if you're in conversation). Theaters, etc. you can just hold it in your lap -- a true gentleman wouldn't eat a jumbo tub of popcorn with artificially-butter-flavored grease, anyway. If you...
Very cool. Also looking forward to the finished project here. To nit-pick, since this is a front page piece (and because it's SF), this article is rather illegible. It would be far easier to read if the questions were boldface and the answers plain, as the bold is much more difficult to read. A serif font instead of the current sans-serif would be even better, but perhaps that's wishful thinking. But hey, if we can get people to change the knots they tie in their...
Just paid for 1, 2, 5, 13 and 22. Seller was a pleasure to deal with.
Just lovely, Victor. Do you have light padding in your jacket shoulders, or are they natural?
Pfft. Stocking seam tats are for amateurs. The real women these days are all into corset piercings.
Just caught up on ~1,000 posts after being out due to the birth of baby #2. Lots of great fits; especially loved the Spoo/DerekS bromance a few pages back, even if the latter is a bastard who steals all the 38 stuff at the local stores before I can get to them. Everyone is still just as crochety as ever. As a born-and-raised Southerner, if you're going to argue about anything to do with the South nowadays it damn well better be bourbon. For the love of God people, if...
I aim to please.
Typo or clever pun? [[SPOILER]]
Kiton made something of 100% polyester? Is that for rainproofing?