or Connect

Posts by Minarchist

I guess that'd make me #2, then... The Zanellas are great pants, BTW.
I covet that hat/sunglasses combo....RL makes hats now? What line are those in?
I would kop everything in this thread were it in dollars and not pounds. That exchange rate is a killer....
I, for one, would like to see sole measurements (particularly width).
Oh man, I wish I had the funds available for that 36R, but I just got hit with an unexpected $600 car repair instead. Beautiful fabric, though.
Yes, I am certainly of the opinion that rounding up all those hats and burning them may be the best option. ESPECIALLY the ones in Trucker Plaid.
They usually aren't wearing fedoras, but silly hipster trilbys.
I dunno, it doesn't seem to be so bad. For served sit-down meals I usually look for another chair or space on the bench to set it down next to me; bars and other self-serve eateries don't require you to remove it at all (though tilting it back to expose more of your eyes is a plus, if you're in conversation). Theaters, etc. you can just hold it in your lap -- a true gentleman wouldn't eat a jumbo tub of popcorn with artificially-butter-flavored grease, anyway. If you...
Very cool. Also looking forward to the finished project here. To nit-pick, since this is a front page piece (and because it's SF), this article is rather illegible. It would be far easier to read if the questions were boldface and the answers plain, as the bold is much more difficult to read. A serif font instead of the current sans-serif would be even better, but perhaps that's wishful thinking. But hey, if we can get people to change the knots they tie in their...