or Connect

Posts by bo.b

Selling a Ralph Lauren Custom Fit madras shirt in very good used condition. Tagged a 15 1/2 M, and fits perfectly slim. Great light cotton fabric. $40 shipped
Selling a brown quilted Barbour coat in very good used condition. Size small but I typically wear medium and it fits well. Warm polarquilt lining, very nice corduroy collar, deep front pockets. $130 shipped
Selling a Ralph Lauren Custom Fit madras shirt in very good used condition. Tagged a 15 1/2 M, and fits perfectly slim. Great light cotton fabric. $40 shipped
Selling a brown quilted Barbour coat in very good used condition. Size small but I typically wear medium and it fits well. Warm polarquilt lining, very nice corduroy collar, deep front pockets. $130 shipped
I've been wearing these sambas pretty heavy lately, I'm thinking about snagging something new like a Rod Laver or Stan Smith. Got other brands/styles?
I bought these Rogue Territory jeans off of BS back in October and wore them fairly frequently, but they haven't stretched out how I hoped they would. Only very minor fading has begun, particularly on the back right pocket from my wallet, but from the pictures you can see they are still inky dark. They have only been spot-cleaned ,never washed or soaked. You can check out the details on this incredibly nice pair of jeans on Rogue Territory's website here...
could you post measurements?
what's the actual waist on the raw pair?
I'd be interested in these too with measurements, actual waist and such
could you post some measurements? actual waist, inseam, leg opening, etc. the model would be nice too