or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

I have tried to email L&L x3 times in the last year (as well as a friend), with no responses. It looks like they don't care for direct contact from new US customers, only through The Armoury. Maybe their operation is too small for new business, but I'm always discouraged by bad customer communication...
It would seem like too much time and money to invest in something that could have so many complications or outcomes. I would just enjoy a good dram and save myself the trouble of meddling in such things. Having said that, I would check the whiskey forums to see if some other crazy malt-head has tried something similar. Maybe even contact Glenmorangie, I believe they became famous for adding finishes to their malts, using essentially the method you describe. Maybe a...
It's pretty much a safe bet. Whenever the description does not advertise the country of origin, it's usually cause they don't think it's worth advertising. It becomes simply a statement of disclosure...
This is true, I always recognize the fact that most rookies coming to SF probably lean more to SW&D color choices, because they are more similar to society standards of men's style. I suspect most people coming for the first time to this forum probably grew up wearing nothing but darker colors. It's what they are comfortable with, and there is a deconstruction period associated with learning classic menswear style.So, while I can understand the nature of these rookie...
I'm still flagging as spam though...
Things get very subjective when people start talking about shoe quality and price, or even comparing which is "better". You set yourself up to receive relative answer, based on each individual's education or experience on the subject. That is why i would encourage you to educate yourself on the shoe threads of substance on this forum. Then apply that knowledge by taking every opportunity going forward to check any shoe brand/type of interest, so you can build...
My list of, hopefully, always in stock malts: -MAC 18 -HP 18 -Laga 16 -A'Bunah -Pulteney 17
As far as wanting to upgrade and having no local options, I can relate. Take my advice and make sure whomever you decide to order from has a rock solid return policy. Then dedicate a few days of indoor break in to decide if the fit is well enough. You will save yourself a lot of money in the process...
If you are a collector/seller it might be worth your time, but if you only buy to consume I would pass. I don't foresee anyone caring Yamazaki bottlings again any time soon. Some stockiests I talked to have even been told by Yamazaki reps that it has been for the most part discontinued. Can't even find Hibiki 12 any more, one is lucky to come across the Harmony blend NOS version nowadays...
I remember seeing the same old AE video, and thinking why can't my AE shoes do that. My SA certainly had no idea, but I would have liked to know how the materials and construction differed then...