Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Is it too soon to ask if anyone has is starting to get news on their anniversary MTO shoe orders? I was told mid February is the ETC, but considering my order was placed late November It seems pretty ambitious a timeline.
They look quite different to me in color. SC has more earth tone browns, GG has more red influence. It also helps that the SC used two leathers, and has the apron toe.
Here in Florida, i don't think anyone can even fathom a shoe at the GG price level, let alone owning them. I suspect my GG's walk alone in this sartorial wasteland...
DO IT...
I'm thinking 10.5 F width, if you don't find the Rain last toe box too tight. If you do, 10.5 G. Find a place that sells F sizes, but make sure they have a return policy.
Tough to say without asking AE to provide proprietary information here, which is probably not an option. However I know @AllenEdmondsCEO frequents this forum at times, and might be able to share some details in the spirit of this technical discussion.I am surprised that AE would be so forthcoming in allowing such QC information to be made public. It's commendable, considering no other GYW manufacturers would ever disclose such info.
Search function is certainly not perfect, but I would encourage you to do your own homework. Hard to ask others to do this for you, specially without knowing your sizing or preferences. Sellers are not allowed to link their own listings here either, so it's strictly good samaritans posting good finds on B&S. In B&S, If you view by categories it helps target what you are looking for. You can use the post date to tell if a listing is old or new (or has had recent...
Probably similar to buying brands like MAC in the scotch world I take it. I know most malt fans don't consider MAC 18 worth the price, and probably overrated. However, it's my favorite dram, so even at ever rising price I still buy it (and save an extra bottle for later). Trends have placed MAC 25 out of my price comfort zone though, but I plan to get at least one bottle some day for a special occasion. Not sure if that is douche of me as well...
Any chance for an Eidos Augusto blazer MTO in the future? Would love to get one in a knit fabric 😍