or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

I believe GG is having their sample sale soon, so maybe you can wait to try your luck on one of those pairs. If you're getting new GGs with trees for $600 (from a reliable source), take them. Those are lightly used on eBay prices.
If you plan to order multiple pairs for your first GG order, I would invest some time in checking fit in a store (if possible). Not sure if BE still sends out test pairs, but I would suggest you inquire.Better than selling a pair for a loss after the fact.
It's works on clearance items, so some good deals can be had as well.
Most 1818 suits I have seen are half canvased, so maybe that is what he was referring to, especially in relation to the website. Golden Fleece I understand is always full canvas, but is available sparingly on the website. I did not know that BB offered suits in the 6K range, what would the specs be on such a suit? I'm use to BB suits being in the 1.5K - 3K range. At the 6K price there are better alternatives IMO in both bespoke and MTM/RTW. However, as much as I like...
Could we get some more info on this briefcase, if still available? Such as color, gusset/s, leather, pocket layout, more pics? Looks nice in the two pictures you posted.
They sure do...
What is taurillion leather, if I may ask? Is it some form of stamped grain leather, or shrunken leather?
I still feel that an age statements has more to do with the transparency of a bottling, essentially product information. Any information that can speak to a bottling's quality is much appreciated. Distinct flavor elements are gained in this process. It also speaks to the extra work that the distillery had to put into aging a particular bottling. The loss of the age statement does signify a drop in quality in the industry for me, as they scramble to meet demand. I...
Rev back to troll the forum? I approve...
I was going to bring up the Compass Box situation, already signed the petition.However, I believe it's more regarding blend makers disclosing the various distillers used to make said blend. Which is another sad predicament.