or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

@grc1 you are the Deco last king...
I have asked this question just a week ago through email actually, since I like the stock Woburn model they offer. The answer was no, but maybe you might get a different response...
I was in a B&M this last weekend, and was told the same. No more discount stacking on every day values any more. Sad times...
Nothing to be sorry about, thank you for taking the effort to get a definitive answer for us (me).Now I can focus on my own MTO concepts, and stop dreaming about GMTOs...
@luxire any chance for a light lavender cotton linen blend fabric?
If it helps, they already have lasts for me in MH71, TG73, & DG70...
I don't think we have been too critical of GG here. We obviously love their product, but simply want to point out a double standard (or misunderstanding) in regards to odd widths in bulk orders (GMTOs). After your explanation, @mw313 's explanation no longer seems plausible then. Since it's not an issue of everything needing to be E width, based on already prepared E width patterns.This is only some constructive criticism on my part, as i would like to one day...
The one part I'm still confused about here, is that GMTO's are still pitched as "same width for all pairs", when it looks like it should really be "E width for all pairs". That seems to be the only part that conflicts with the info Dean has told you, and maybe It should be made clear that all GMTOs need to be in E width, period.The explaination seems fair, but I would appreciate clarification on the GMTO policy...
Some nice GMTO ideas. Too bad GG isn't accepting any additional widths for GMTOs going forward...
I don't think they could do a Burnham in kudu, but I was thinking more vintage cedar. I know the Woburn can be stock pulled, since it's a standard makeup right now for GG. However I'm also sure it does not apply for G width gents, other wise that would be an easy option...