or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

That acrylic is the new Reno, nice job...
I'm reading the thread, 'I'm noticing a lot of the specs mention two things i'm not familiar with. What is TONE ON TONE STITCHING? I know what contrast stitching is, is tone on tone just a note to keep the stitching thread as standard (to match)? Also, what is FUDGING? Is it some top ironing detailing on the welt? Thanks for your help gents, i am trying to finalize some MTOs, and might be interested in those options...
Mobile Nordstrom is failing me then, so thanks for the update.
Yeah, Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale AE shoe selection is almost dismal. I think it was the Park Ave, La Salle, and two Neumok variations. No Strand, no Delray, etc. Well, at least it's a good time to pick some first quality black PA's for $242.90...
I am waiting for the day when an AV starts carrying Japanese shoes of this caliber. If this thread is any indication on the product, and that AV can make it accessible for those outside of Japan, that will be something...
My Wigmore's are in suede / crust calf, but i feel like if i had to do it again, i would go with the classic highland grain / crust calf combo look. IMO, it is as iconic as the EG Galway in that make-up...
... ...
BIG +1 Nick's sizing services are unlike any other vendor I have experienced. From him in England, to me in Florida. That is something I am thankful for more and more as I continue my SF journey. I have too many stories of trying other brands, and failing to get a proper fit, even with the best of advice given. No one offers the sizing service that Nick does, it's unique. So as I hesitate to try other brands, cause it's costing me too much money. I always know that,...
I thought this only worked with St. Crispin boots, since Zombies respect hand lasting as opposed to GYW...
Haha, I see what you did there...