or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

I was quite impressed with the suppleness and texture of GG's highland grain, the best feeling grain leather in GG's swatch book IMO. So i would be very interested in EG country calf or GG highland grain offerings in the future...
That is admirable...
In that case we don't need a thread for this, but a Google Doc. It is a lot to ask someone to constantly compile and update a thread of all existing GMTO's on SF, especially when there will be no discussion of any kind allowed. I do think it will be useful, but it would only work in the hands of a moderator IMO. I propose that we add this to StyleForumBot's duties, haha...
He was impressed with your quick method of wearing down soles...?
I know these are not to everyone's taste, but these MTO GG chelseas in gator seem very nicely executed: [[SPOILER]]
Great write-up DW. I have always admired the GG chelsea boot because it's one of the few whole cut boots i have seen RTW...
May i suggest we edit the title to say, or include something like "GMTO Central" or "Tifosi The Enabler: GMTO Central". The title as it stands is more inside joke, than functional. I'm still bummed that EG stopped accepting GMTOs, and i understand that no vendor wants to seem like they are critiquing EG by explaining why they might have stopped their GMTO program recently. Ow well, maybe we can get that GG Oakham GMTO going before the year ends, i would be up for that. ...
Serious question for @Leaves , was there a specific reason EG canceled/stopped their GMTO program? Is it true that SF really can't have nice things...?
Yes, we are going to get this thread (and your's) DT'ed at this pace...
@tifosi ...for no reason...