or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

I just want a Kenilworth on the 8 last, too bad it's not possible...
May I politely point out that Noodles' Hallam pic is a good example of pants with too much tapering. The drape of your pants would greatly improve Noodles if you entertained the idea of a slightly wider leg opening.
I forgot to mention that I have been pleased with the service and shoe products that I bought from The Hanger Project. I have also used Bespoke England, and while service is always good, I have noticed communications are a little lacking lately. It has been standard procedure for me lately to follow up on emails sent. I hope all is well with Nick's business, as he is always polite, and the services (and GG flexibility) he offers is great.
Per the most current Skoak EG price list, the Westminster can be made on the 82 and 888 last.So how about a Westminster GMTO then
You bastards and your monks, I need a pair (or two)...
I would be interested in hearing PC thread drama. The affiliate threads i follow are few, but they are fun threads, and i have been pleased with doing business with them. Those being Skoaktiebolaget & LuxeSwap...
Looking to fill some gaps, and am hoping to get some MTO Dundees and possibly some Delrays thanks to this thread. Nice make-ups gents, keep the pics coming...
I will wait until Spoo presents us with the TF ties in the back...
This thread works like basic boot camp. If you are here for help because you are learning, assume you know nothing while here. Allow this thread to break you down from you bad habits, and it will build you up ten fold. Also, don't talk back to your sergeants...
I think you should call them Balotelli's...