or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Anyone planning on seeing GG for their NY trunk show later this month? I don't think i'll be ordering anything, but i will be making a trip to thank Dean & GG for all of their efforts. I know Skaoktiebolaget is having their GG thunk show tomorrow, so if anyone is going please post some pics...
Ow, snap...
Damn, that MacNeil is in my size...
You know, i noticed a shortage of scotch in my area. My local TotalWine is out of Lag 16, MAC 18, etc. These bottles always seemed to be around, suddenly i end up getting the last MAC 18 and no Lag 16 for me Is anyone else having a hard time finding their malts of choice? Also, anyone know where i can find a bottle of Glenmorangie Ealanta online?
I'm surprised no one is commenting on the slightly short trouser hem...
Either way, let's try to make this chukka GMTO happen...
Where are the TOM FORD for LuxeSwap ties at, show them to me...
I don't hate the cap toe, but if they can make this model without it (and will push the GMTO forward) I can also get behind that. What I like is that they finally used a last for a chukka that I like...
Chukkas are perfect for me. They look like derbys, so they are very versitile. The long-ish shaft keeps my socks from showing while walking, and is also good in colder weather. The extra ankle support is very comfortable for me as well. I plan to get a few of them in the near future...
I am down for a Bleecker Street GMTO in either burgundy shell, bitter choc. suede, or oxblood. The boot is very good looking in real life, here are some pics that i took from my local AE store today: [[SPOILER]] Let's get this GMTO going!