or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Sounds fair, it would be the first time i get something international from UPS, so it will be a learning experience for me. Thank you.
Finally broke down and ordered those Brecon chukkas...
Just order my first pair of C&J's from the Jeremy St. store. Shoes will be sent UPS on Monday, what can I expect duties to be (which i am sure there will be)?
I feel like this is an appropriate moment for another of my patented "Damn all you E width bastards!" posts. Damn you all, thank you...
Like l mentioned in another brand appreciation thread, there is a distinction between a shoe enthusiast and a shoe fan IMO. While both have a passion for shoes, the enthusiast goes further down the rabbit hole to truly understand what goes into the shoes they adore. It goes beyond the aesthetics and cosmetics of a shoe. I can be quite a shoe fan boy, I do not deny this, but an informed fanboy. This has pushed me to finally see the end of my GYW shoe collecting, I think...
How does one get in on this canvas jacket? I like the details @Beatlegeuse is thinking...
Just received shipping confirmation for my linen sale shirts, great turn around for shirts right now...
We're do you gents get your scotches from? Would love to get my hands on a Hibiki 17...
Questions gents: How wide is JL's EE width? In comparison to an EG F width, or GG F width for that matter. Thinking of picking up a pair of JLs, but don't know if they would work for my wide feet...
I didn't know there was money to be made in e-shilling. I just thought everyone did it for the joy of it, or the internet cred...