or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Might be down for that Isham after all then...By the way, what is Vintage Arran Grain leather? I have never heard of that one, is it one of their Highland Grain leathers?
Are GG trees still mandatory to all MTOs?
Burnham would be sweet, i admire the GG whole cut chelsea boot. I could be down for the Wells depending on the leather choice, but i love the MH71 and TG73 too much to go with the Woburn on GG06 last...
I will be keeping a close eye on both potential derby GMTOs...
I would have jumped on the C&J boat sooner if they had more G width options, which is why the infamous Tetbury will always be out of my reach. I will have to settle for an EG Silverstone on the 888...
I need a chukka that I can kick around, and the Brecon has been at the top of my list for a while. I have been kicking around other options, cheaper options, but these pics has me sold...
Those Brecon chukkas look fantastic, I'll be picking up a pair while I'm in NYC later this month. Long time coming for me...
I hope they find help for Allison on these invoices going forward though. Or at least look at their system, as it pertains to making invoices. It seems extremely antiquated, especially for it being the same specs. No critique of Allison, it's not her fault she has to hand type invoices from scratch on every order...
Yes please, i would like my Bleecker Street in #8 cordovan please...
@Leaves @Skoaktiebolaget How about some GG pics from your Trunk Show?