or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Nope, but it is on the screen right before you complete the transaction, so take your time and look for it...
There is an option on PayPal, once you pick your CC as payment, that will allow your CC company to make the currency conversion. PayPal even gives a warning that they don't know what that conversion will be, to scare you off. But the option is there at check-out, i screen captured the options right before you send payment: [[SPOILER]]
My local TotalWine is always out of the Japanese stuff, so i jumped on the one bottle of Hibiki 12 they got in: Beautiful packaging, and the taste just explodes in your mouth, fantastic stuff. I think i like it a bit more than the Yamazaki that helped make it...
In before DT...
Hmmmm, now i'm not so sure myself...
The picture i posted from Justin's blog shows the galway in black Utah next to the navy Utah, so i'm guessing they do make it in black...
Those sound like good options.I have a swatch of your Minnis Fresco, and would love to compare it to the Dugdale Cape Breeze fabric. I'm worried that your Dugdale linen fabrics will just get destroyed with wrinkles through the day. Then again, i'm looking to make casual jackets for Florida weather, so it might not matter...
Burnham in experimental oxblood finish...?