or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

You are a winner either way IMO.St. James in TG73 is the classic make-up, but my pair is in MH71 with no regrets...
I think "By popular demand" in this case really meant "Because we didn't hit our sales goal"...hahaMight just wait for the boxing day sale instead...
Good news for me then. I didn't have time to look around yesterday...
Yes, it was mentioned in DWW's first thread post, 2nd paragraph...
I have all of those Saphir creams suggested, but i will stick to mahogany for now. I'm pleased with the touch of red this med. brown color has...
@gdl203 Do your Inis Meain pub jackets have some stretch to them? I'm trying to get an idea of how they fit, incase most people size down. Thanks for the help...
GG trees are semi-lasted now. So they will still be made to fit the last, in your specific size and width (even G width), but with an amalgamated MH71 like toe. I guess keeping the toe the same saves time in production, but you still get a tree that fits very well...
Indeed...
Pulteney 12 & 17 are good malts IMO, the 17 more complex and nuanced that the 12. They both have this great sea salt note that really makes them unique...
Old Pultney is incredibly underrated. I have been meaning to pick up the 21yr myself, will have to try it next...