or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

@Leaves @Skoaktiebolaget Does this mean no more deliveries from GG until Fall? I'm still holding some hope for my last pair of GG by this summer...
Arran has an unlined shaft, so it's pretty comfortable already. However, i would be interested in an unlined version if it was a available...
This is a slippery slope of broken dreams my friend, return if you are unsure. Too many costly mistakes in my own past where I tried to justify a fit that just was not right. I saw your other post in the Skoak thread. Try a wide if you can, and ask Skoak their input. Good luck to you...
Some GG Arran's arrived early, thanks for the great service Skoaktiebolaget: I can't wait for my DG70 Arran MTO, I can take some last comparison pics then. The GG06 will join at the end of the year to complete my Arran collection, my own personal One Shoe...
Anyone want to do a GG GMTO for an Arran chukka, GG06 last, Mink suede, wensum sole? Last proposition attempt, before I place my single order this week...
Don't remind me, my one shoe regret this year...
Same here, that St. C chukka looked amazing. I might have to contact Skoak about sizing...
Thanks. I have one more coming, it will be my first DG70 pair. I'm pretty excited...
Vintage Rioja...