or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Any plans to restock the Scott & Charters mid grey cashmere knit cap before the end of the year? I waited too long and they are sold out...
My first big-boy watch, i'm pretty pleased...
@razl Thanks to this thread, i'm picking up a beautiful SAB document case posted a few days back. SF at it's best, looking forward to it...
Beautiful, someone please buy this so I don't have too...
Liking the Saxxon herringbone wool Chesterfield coat, probably won't get further discounted in the near future I imagine...
^ Damn...
Yup, I believe it's the Ceder Cambridge on their website. Us wide footed gent's know...lol
I have ordered a couple pairs of their cotton brushed twill dress pants as well, was also very pleased...
IMO this model was created to compete with the EG Galway, which makes sense to me. At first, I thought they were going to make a competing model using the open-laced Wigmore pattern from the boot they made me a while back. It looks like they might have decided against that, and went this route instead...
I don't know squat about watches, but always liked the idea of an omega. Looks like a nice vintage watch...