or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

I had tried a sample of the 21 before, and it tasted a bit more sweet, but i might be remembering incorrectly. I am tempted to pick up another sample just to compare it to this older bottling.This bottling is very rich, lots of flavor, will need to give it another go later...
I need some help dating this Balvenie 21 Portwood i picked up today from a new store i happened to come across: [[SPOILER]] From some quick internet research, it looks like it's two iterations old, since the current bottling is in metal containers, and the one before it was in a box that simply had a shelf for the 21 yr. old. This one has a velvet lining, and the tags are from a much older bottling than current, at 43% alcohol compared to the 40% of the current online...
My AE experience is a little dated, but I'll give it a shot: Harrison - black cordovan MacNeil - burgundy #8 cordovan Delray - chili calf or a comparable cordovan A little contemporary, but you have the business staple, the jack of all trades, and a more casual derby option for day affairs (or in a pinch a summer suit). Would be my list...
Sounds good, that June deadline gives me a chance to get two of my choices. Although, i will probably stick with the F and U last in my H width, but thanks for the suggestion...
I like that one screen is prioritized to SF...
^ Very nice, i am a BIG fan of the TG73 last! Every model looks great in the TG73 last in my opinion. I have to convince myself to give the other lasts a try, so we'll see how i like the MH71 in comparison...
Well it looks like the Chukka will more than likely happen then, support looks good on that. How does payment work, all up front, or 50 now 50 later? In any case, i will have my size for you by next week. I hope making an H width is not a problem...
The orthodox nature of CM is quite annoying at times...
Use the search function...?
Where them trees at?!