or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

@luxire how much would a field jacket be (like the brown tweed one recently posted), in a Dugdale linen fabrics?
Speaking of cask strength sherry, i am so upset that there is no more MAC Cask Strength, that was my malt. I might try the A'Bunadh, how does it compare to the now discontinued MAC Cask Strength?
2 pair of chukkas, perfect for airports, versatile for all family affairs...
Just a vague "Men's & Women's Sportswear & Outerwear, up to 50% Off" statement, same on everything else. Only solid statements are "Ties 40% Off", and "Dress & Sport Shirts 3 for $189, or up to $120 each". Whatever that means...
Yes, extra 25% off clearance is the best i have seen all year really...
Just got the Semi-Annual Sale mail insert today. Up to 50% off starting Dec. 26th, with a 15% off kicker (26th-27th only). It looks like the percentage from category to category will vary, but happy hunting gents...
Correction,the loafer is on the KN14 last, but i have come to really love the MH71 last. It is a finely crafted last, truly gorgeous in person, you just can't appreciate it's full awesomeness in pictures. As far as the Isham, even the GG06 would probably be good, and would be more comparable to the EG 202.The Isham would probably be ideal on the MH71 last, but I think it would look good on any GG last except the TG73. GG has incredible flexibility, so you can pretty...
Give GG a chance, you never know until you try. I'm giving EG a chance, you can give GG a chance...
For me HP 12 for is a blunter beast, which i really like. It hits the honey & peat notes that i love easily, and is truly enjoyable. I really like the HP 18 as well though, but it's a more subtle experience, you have to take your time with it. It drowns easily, but it's a beautiful as well IMO...
TireKicking Philanthropist...Reluctant Philanthropist...