or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

I fail to see the negative in this...
What does RL do for black friday usually? Do they ever do a 30% off (or 40% off) all items, including clearance/sale items? I am looking at some RLPL clearance stuff, but it looks like the 25% off from the Columbus Day sale was better than the current 15% (since the 30% reduction only applied to regular priced items).
Speaking of croc/gator, have you gents seen the MTO Burnham in croc on Nicks tumbler? They are a wholecut work of art:
I placed my Oakham order in a few months ago, in a similar make-up already. It's the idea of a navy Oakham that i am in full support of...
Been looking at their cable knit shawl cardigans, will definitely be picking one up. Hopefully they have them at the RL NYC store, so that i can try them on in person. I am so excited to visit the RL mansion for the first time...
Let me know when the NPC November starts, i need to be in on that one. I am going to NYC next weekend for the first time in many years, and i am going to be hurting when i get back. Will need to take a month off (at least)...
How much are legendary Ambrosi pents nowadays?
^ If that is EG's stance on re-soling topyed shoes, it seems contradictory. The same could be said of any rubber sole offering that EG does, and they re-sole those just fine. In any case, this conversation has been done to death, so do as you will gents...
@agjiffy I saw your shoes on GG's tumbler as well, they look fantastic, enjoy. Yes, GG goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy customer, not just for bespoke. As was evident when i blundered the deco finish on my MTO shoes, and they worked to get it back for me. I am quite excited to meet Dean at their NYC trunk show, and maybe some GG bespoke is in my future as well...