or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Is that selectively what was stolen, just socks & underwear?
Sig. worthy...
My understanding is that most luxury fashion brands place the suggested retail price of their goods about 10x the production cost, on average. Might be different for luxury men's wear/shoes though...
I think most of SF are dandies at heart, so the chiseled / almond toed lasts are usually favored. In any case, i don't think it matters what last Torsion pics for his MTO, it's going to be a great looking shoe...
Well, lets look at this realistically. If you consider that most men are content to wear box shaped, bike toed, glue jobs. I can see how such men would consider this boot an upgrade, or even fashionable.IMO the biggest atrocities in the shoe world are credited to Prada, which i will abstain from posting here, at risk of causing sudden burning blindness...
Isn't that navy cordovan w/ museum burnishing?
Try a little baby powder on just the tongue, should do the trick...
I know right?!
What a way to kill a review thread. When Clag decided to abstain from giving an actually review (or really feedback for that matter), he left the reviewing to us, with just pictures to draw our conclusions on. Now, instead of an affiliate quietly taking notes, and possible addressing or questioning his product based on the feedback. The affiliate has stepped into the fray to simply defend his product, while disregarding the feedback being given, professional or...
Ow, my!That is the exact size I was going to blind MTO. If these are still around by next week, they will be mine....