or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

You are such a riot Noodles...
Communication sucks sometimes with Nick, i hope you hear back from him soon, cause those boots look killer..
So, what's the word about this re-direct error? I have been having trouble on and off for 2 days now. Whatever SF did, it does not play nice with Safari, and Chrome...
I like the fit of the London suit the best. The others have some small skirting issues, but it might just be your wide stance. I do think your pants can benefit from a little tapering, they seem a little full on you. Lastly, I like the look of the L better than the R, length looks just right on them...
Oak hatch grain, here it is, just for inspiration: [[SPOILER]]
^ E width you say...
But please, keep the GG GMTO ideas coming, I'm bound to partake in one of them
Still in the MTO pipeline, no pic yet...
If I hadn't ordered this exact make-up already, I would be
Well, if you like the horse-bit loafer, AE's Verona is identical as the Gucci IMO (I have two pairs), only real difference is a slightly less thicker sole. For about half the price, they are hard to beat, even at the boutique they couldn't tell the difference until I told them. If the Gucci loafer is ubiquitous at your work though, I can see how the topic might come up, and the hazing that might ensue. So that is up to you. I would look at the Mora from AE, it's a good...