or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Maybe it would help if @Leaves would give us a heads up when GG plan to increase their prices, or when Skoak will increase theirs. I think we will be fine for end of Feb. deadline though, hopefully...
Glad you are still staying on top of this Laufer...
Yup, the length was the only thing that gave them away. I think they look great Ironist, I'm speaking as a G width man myself.Some people take different sizes in GG lasts, I have been happy using the same size so far. The only noticeable difference has been slightly more room on the GG boots I have, but I think they do that on purpose...
My shirts came in, pale blue linen cotton & cream linen cotton: Great turn around time right now, took about two weeks from order placed, to my door. I am so glad that all i have to do now is reference one of my previous shirt orders, and all the details are just right. Next on my list, field jacket in Dugdale linen, and then a sports coat in either a Dugdale linen or Fresco wool...
I'm thinking the Hove (since i recall it being from Skaok) and the boot is a 6.5 UK. The rest are 6 F width i think...
I hear you, i am actually glad this is taking a little longer to come together as a GMTO. I won't be able to buy in until the end of next month, so i will need as long a window as Skoak can give me to partake...
Indeed, all that needs to be said is, back in the day GG made me a Galway on request...lol
Here is a mock-up of the Burnham in the wild (my apologies to the SF member whose Oakhams i Photoshoped away): Found this GG Burnham pic on instagram as well: I think they will look pretty amazing in the wild...
I think nickrut means on someone's feet, being worn with trousers (or jeans). I'll work on it...
Yes, in proper JS tradition, I asked GG to do something different. Last hurrah for the "anything goes" GG MTO program...I can't say, cause I only get MTO shoes in my size. But these are the only trees you can get for MTO now. I suspect these are the new trees RTW also...Google search failed me, but I'm sure I can PhotoShopFu something up for you...