or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

What kind of environment was that cabinet kept in? Cool temperature, or warm and humid environment?Based on the condition of the cork and the level of evaporation, I would personally pass....
I don't doubt the St C Simple is a good looking shoe, but the GG Sinatra is the quintessential whole cut IMO...
Ow this thread...
Speaking of chukkas. If anyone is interested in a mole suede Arran chukka GMTO through Skoak, be sure to take a look at my GMTO thread... http://www.styleforum.net/t/506788/gmto-gaziano-girling-mole-suede-arran-chukka/0_20
If anyone is interested in a mole suede Arran chukka GMTO, be sure to take a look at my GMTO thread. Hopefully this will reduce my GMTO clutter here... http://www.styleforum.net/t/506788/gmto-gaziano-girling-mole-suede-arran-chukka/0_20
I want to propose a GG GMTO, through Skoaktiebolaget, for a mole suede Arran chukka: GMTO Specs: GG Arran chukka Mole Suede GG06 last Wensum rubber sole The price for this chukka without shoe trees is 9600 SEK exl. VAT (approx. $1,148). @Leaves let me know if my numbers are wrong here, and i'll update. We need x6 people in the same width to make this GMTO happen. So far interested: @JubeiSpiegel (G width) So how about it, let's get another GMTO off the ground...
I know the leather color is probably an unchangeable matter, but I wonder if the speed hook error can be fixed. I'm not an expect in shoe making, but maybe the metal hooks and brass holes can still be added after the fact? However, i'll leave that to Skoak to address with each participating person...
I'm not sure how their deco black bleached leather is made now, but I have an older MTO in their original version. The old version I believe was made by actually bleaching a black crust leather: [[SPOILER]] Based on the purplish hues coming from my incoming chukka (which i like). I would guess that they are now using the pearl grey crust leather as their base, and adding to it to create this finish.Either way, i like it. Glad everyone does too...
You and me both.It's a shame that this boot GMTO did was not executed perfectly or as expected, but let's not make it the last one. I'm sure Skoak will do here what they do best, provide great service...
My last GG chukka (for now) is finally on it's way: I'm pretty excited about it, will be my first DG70 last GG... Thank you Skoak for the great service, and GG for allowing me to use their deco black calf beached leather on a non-deco shoe (probably the last time it will happen)...