or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

It's just a completely synthetic insole is all, straight down to the cork filler, with the gemming glued right to it. From the model i dissected, the poron is a two layer memory foam & flexible fiber insole. I don't like the idea of a flexible synthetic insole is all, doesn't sit well with me. To each his own though, my intention was not to start a fire in this thread.
I hope it's not Edwards of Manchester...
Man, i hope that's not the case, otherwise i will have to change my order details to the half sock liner. I'm not doing Poron again...
I want to say that the Independence has a leather insole underneath the full sock liner, but I will need to re-inspect a new pair to make sure. Last I inspected a pair of Independence shoes, the sock liner gave way to a leather insole. Both my examples (including my Poron dissection) were from 1 1/2 year old examples.In any case, I will stop by my local AE store to check on the Independence insole question.
The regular AE offerings come with a simple leather insole, no sock liner or or heel padding. Some AE models come with a half sock liner (which includes a heel pad), which is more inline with other brands. I think those are the rest of the insole options, but i could be wrong. It is worth looking at all of them to find exactly what works best for you, which is the true advantage of this MTO offer...
No, i had Allison price me a Delray with regular line calf, all independence details (Insole, Outsole, & Lining). Still priced at $365, which is the mainline price for their shoes...
You should be fine as long as you have not damaged the insole, which if you can still see all of the cork filler, you should be fine...
I have gotten it in the past, and recently dissected a damaged pair. The results were surprising (to say the least), and so i would encourage an insole selection with an actual leather insole component (which the Poron completely lacks).The Independence lining is quite comfortable, takes up less space, has a nice pad in the heel, and has a leather insole underneath it all. Try it on in store first if possible, the comfort should be comparable to the Poron.
The Cragganmore is quite light, you might want to make it first, the MAC might overpower. Otherwise, it's a fine order (including the possible HP).
May i suggest something besides the Poron insole? The Poron material & construction there of is highly suspect. How about an independence insole, or the half sock liner pad insole?