or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

If I want to order a non standard size, can I get some basic measurements on that RTW pattern size? Never ordered Formosa before...
These last couple of months in the year will be the most difficult to do this i think. But, i will join all the same, with high hopes. I plan to pick up some kind of sweater or jacket, which is the only really big gap in my fall/winter wardrobe, so my monitory amount is $300. Does this only count for clothing, shoes, & accessories? Or do things like cigars and scotch bottles disqualify you? How about fragrance purchases? TF Costa Azzurra is calling my name...
@Leaves 1. Do your employees also get wholesale on shoes at your store? 2. Are you hiring?
How about a grail/focused purchase club? Where people enter with a proposed specific target (grail) purchase, and save towards it. It would have the same rules as the NPC, but with an eventual goal in mind...
i love chukkas, and do agree that they seem most at home in textured leather and suede. However, I also like the smooth leather as an alternative to a plain toe derby, which I wear quite often. I'm hoping to transition from derbies to chukkas in the next year. The plan is to get a pebble grain, suede, and two smooth calf versions. That will do I think...
I am always in the sidelines on GMTO because of my width needs, but I think once people saw the up charge for the Burnham, it might have been enough to hesitate. For my part, I will admit I was not too excited about potentially having another dark oak/vintage oak shoe. Maybe full saturation also comes with developing ones unique tastes and needs. Which adds to the difficulty of these GMTOs...
I empathize with you. Just go it alone, and get it the way you want...
Congrats!What make-up did you order, so that i can look for them on his tumbler in the near future...
More likely shrunken calf...
I handled the Burnham in Vintage Oak at Bergdorf and it is an incredibly light and beautiful boot. If it ever does get going, i'm going to be in trouble. I was hoping to be done with MTOs for the year...