Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Well damn, that's a good looking chukka...
STITCHES!!! Long time no see!Arran chukka boots in the same size as GG shoes fit the same for me. Wigmore boot (closed lace) feels slightly more generous in the heel/toebox, but I would personally not size down. GGalway boot (open laced) however does have a noticeably more generous toebox in comparison, so I could have possibly sized down 1/2 size.GGalway boot was a one off, so the sizing variance might have been due to the unique pattern. So I would be interested to...
This is always my working assumption Your ambitious orders are a constant source of inspiration, good sir.
@grc1 I want all of your shoes...lol Nice contrast stitch on this pair.
@grc1 That dark black/purple (plum?) patina is excellent. They look stunning, good sir
Deco black, i'm a fan
For sale, I have two pairs of Rota size 50 trousers BNWT. Both were purchased from No Man Walks Alone (NMWA). I am selling these because the sizing is too small for me. $200 each. Willing to sell both pairs for $350. Free CONUS shipping threw USPS, w/ signature confirmation. Paypal only. 1) Rota - light grey flannel wool trousers 100% wool, 340g weight Single pleated front, tapered leg, lined to the knee Inseam (CM) - 95.5, Rise (CM) - 26, Waist (CM) - 92 2) Rota -...
Here is an apples to apples comparison of last length variation, using my Arran collection.DG70 Last, size UK 10.5 G:MH71 Last, size UK 10.5 G:TG73 Last, size UK 10.5 G:It looks like the lengths are pretty consistent, even with the almond toed DG70 (which was a surprise to me, based on the generous toe space). As you can see, I order all my lasts in the same size. So i'm thinking you will be ok ordering the same size as well.
I'm personally a fan of the Walkton, ordered one in rioja hatch / vintage rioja. It checks off both my love of wingtips and Adelaides.
Lightening up the pic might help futher analysis I think: