or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

I need some Dugdale Cape Breeze in my life... @luxire How cool is the Cape Breeze fabric compared to Minnis Fresco?
This is such a great thread...
Can we get a "thumbs down" while we're at it...?
Please be careful with you crust leather shoes gents. I have stripped the finish completely off of a pair before, trying to play patina doctor. Stripped it down to a matte finish, and only the maker could help to get it back to any reasonable shape. It was a tough lesson to learn, and I approach my crust leather shoes with a new level of humility now...
^ Your lasts are looking nicer all the time, nice job Luxire. To clarify though, this is croc embossed calf leather correct?
Almost as uneasy as when you look over your pie chart dispensable income expenses, and see the ridiculously large "Clothing & Shoes" piece...
Neimans puts a lot of their sock stock on sale during their First-Last Call sales, their prices are decent for Pantherella's then.You should give the Rack another try, I stopped going for bit myself. I recently went back, and found there were some decent gems there. Some Canali coats and suits hidden in the back section, I saw a couple RLBL suit in there as well, might still have some Pantherella socks in the back (i took most of them i think). Happy Orlando shopping my...
Neimans carries them at $30 a pop, sometimes you can get lucky at the Rack for a couple odd pair for $10. I have been lucky in this regard...
Thanks for humoring me.I just wanted to see how it feels, i am not sure if the kudu leather is on the stiff side (like hatch grain) or soft side (like highland grain). Also did not know if regular cream and polish could be used, or if a different care regimen was needed. Thanks for the help...
@Leaves @stevent @greasymonkey any word on the kudu leather characteristics? Love the look, but unsure on the feel and care.