or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Almost as uneasy as when you look over your pie chart dispensable income expenses, and see the ridiculously large "Clothing & Shoes" piece...
Neimans puts a lot of their sock stock on sale during their First-Last Call sales, their prices are decent for Pantherella's then.You should give the Rack another try, I stopped going for bit myself. I recently went back, and found there were some decent gems there. Some Canali coats and suits hidden in the back section, I saw a couple RLBL suit in there as well, might still have some Pantherella socks in the back (i took most of them i think). Happy Orlando shopping my...
Neimans carries them at $30 a pop, sometimes you can get lucky at the Rack for a couple odd pair for $10. I have been lucky in this regard...
Thanks for humoring me.I just wanted to see how it feels, i am not sure if the kudu leather is on the stiff side (like hatch grain) or soft side (like highland grain). Also did not know if regular cream and polish could be used, or if a different care regimen was needed. Thanks for the help...
@Leaves @stevent @greasymonkey any word on the kudu leather characteristics? Love the look, but unsure on the feel and care.
^ Shameless marketing on Alden's part?
Can any kudu owners comment on the leather properties? How supple and comfortable is it compared to a suede, hatch, or highland grain? Does it take polish and cream like calf leather?
Don't know, but I plan to find out what a single kudu MTO costs now...
This Kudu thing is going to make me break my "no more shoe purchases this year" promise...
How easy it is to be misconstrued, people see/read what they want to (now i know how DW feels). In the spirit of my initial post, i will let your opinion be. As i said, i'm not here to argue. So, good day to you all...