or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

^ Simply awesome...
Sorry, i ment to write RTW (ready-to-wear) not RTM. I'm not sure if you are set on MTM, but you might stretch your budget more if you look at RTW / OTR as well at Harry Rosen. If they don't have a brand in stock, have them bring it in for you to see in person...
MTM route, i think Canali & RLBL are in your price range (if you are looking for full canvas construction that is). Canali is well respected on this forum, and while RLBL might not be as well made as the Canali, RLBL should fit the "slim-fit" aesthetic you are looking for. The rest of the brands are out of your price range (like Brioni, Isaia, Kiton, Tom Ford, Zegna), or they are not good quality for the price (like Boss, Armani). Proceed with caution if you decide on...
IMO if you are paying first quality money, you should be happy with the way your shoes look. You should have no trouble exchanging them for another pair, especially if you have yet to use them...
Pics please...
Can't wait to see some pics from the GG trunk show at Skoak...
Hopefully it's just a bespoke display for show, and they will take it along on their trunk show...
^ Does your right shoulder drop that much, or is it just the camera angle?
Has anyone seen the Bleecker Street in stores yet? I can't wait too see what last they decided to make it in, and it looks to be at a good price for RDA. I went to my local AE store and spotted one of their new penny loafer styles called the Ascher in bourbon. Looked great, will be picking that up soon.
I don't have JL loafers, but every loafer i have has a leather sole, and they are all quite comfortable. I know it's hard to let rubber soles go, especially if it's what you are use to, but give the leather soles a try...