or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

What he said.I'm glad an Arran GMTO is getting some love, but i have no opinion on the kudu and can't be sure one way or the other if i will like it.
After seeing what Arran make-ups you gets like better, I think the hatch grain or highland grain will possible be GMTOs we can get going...
An Arran GMTO on any of these would be 7440 SEK (about $1003) ex. VAT. I will let @Leaves correct me if things have changed. Very reasonable IMO...
As nice as lizard would be, I suspect it would be too difficult to collect the people needed. That, and i don't have the real world cred. (and wardrobe) to wear them...
Cross Post from GG thread: Anyone interested in a potential Arran GMTO in the coming months? As you all know, i'm on a chukka hunt and liked these make-ups: Arran, mole suede, DG70 last Arran, deco black leather, TG73 last Arran, dark brown hatch grain, MH71 Arran, rioja highland grain, MH71
Just a quick interest poll. Anyone interested in any of these potential Arran GMTOs: Arran, mole suede, DG70 last Arran, deco black leather, TG73 last Arran, dark brown hatch grain, MH71 Arran, rioja highland grain, MH71 I really liked these leathers in particular from the trunk show, and thought they would make splendid chukkas...
I foresee a Marshall's employee getting canned for not giving a damn while pricing these. Seems like a mistake...
That Mahagony CC Dover thou... Let us know when that re-stock/preorder happens please...
My visual senses are overloaded right now...
Are both shirt pattern and collar pattern kept together for all orders? I was wondering this, since i quite liked the custom collar on my last shirt order, albeit it was a bit ago...