or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Where...are...those...Shanklins...lol
I wanted to say that I have had great customer service from Luxire recently, in contrast to some of the recent posts. In fact, they have gone to great lengths to help me correct some measurement issues that were completely my fault. I think at times Luxire can come off a bit strong, and communication can be a little sparse, but they are good people. They have always treated my ridiculous requests with infinite patience, and have dealt with my personal mistakes with...
I'm willing to bet on it not being free...
Another successful LuxeSwap, thanks Spoo...
I know some people don't care for it, but I like that St. James & jeans look...
I am so envious right now, MAC CS is one of favorites. Hard to find...
Most definitely, his presentation on these is store quality. Great stuff Master-Classter
You do realize that playing around in RTW for me means blind ordering MTOs just so i can get the extra wide fit I need, yes? There is no brick and mortar for these shoes where I live, so it is always a gamble for me on these orders, and I'm just tired of losing on the River.I appreciate your suggestions, but I have wasted enough money playing the internet shoe game, so i'll just stick to GG for now until I get the itch (and travel time) for bespoke...
Can't wait to see the EG Shanklin order, it will help me decided on mine...
Agreed...Even as a G width gent, I notice the heel is a tighter fit on my GG shoes. Which is why my only pair of EG did not work for me, in the same size the heel is too voluminous. I guess i'm exclusively a GG guy for now...