or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

New evidence has surfaced, causing me to overturn my original verdict...
Is you order using an exact shirt pattern from a previous order? Usually extensive shirt delays are due to the pattern creation/editing process. Otherwise maybe there is a fabric shortage on your selections, so just waiting on fabric?
I like the idea of an Uppingham in kudu, but don't know if the cap details would over complicate the look. I do like the plain toe direction, it would compliment the kudu well. Wells, Arran, or Burnham would be amazing in kudu...
At this point, might as well wait till they arrive to reveal...
I though of stating the same about your GG06 preference, but i thought you deserved better than that...
How about an Arran in Kudu, that would be amazing...
@stevent those Kudu Ishams are unreal...
Stunning, you win this thread today good sir...
Linen sale shirts arrived, as usual Luxire did a great job: I am very impressed with the turnaround once they have your pattern down. Simply reference the pattern order#, and shit gets done...love it...
I think a nice wholecut Oxford is a thing of beauty (especially the seamless variety). There might be a desparity on this between sartorialists and true shoe enthusiasts. I can see the lack of need for a wholecut in a person's rotation or outfit options, due to the lack of versatility or flair. It's not a rotation necessity really. In comparison those interested in shoe details and construction, there is a special place reserved for wholecuts. It is an excercise in a...