or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

I know your not a Boot Guy or anything, but you are welcome to partake...
My first EG, stock model Westminster, courtesy of Skoaktiebolaget: [[SPOILER]] Not bad for a G width shoe. I'm very pleased, and look forward to more EGs in my future...
This might be the most successful GG GMTO here ever, glad that things came together...
They should call it the enabler's section...
Yes, it's EG's stock model 888 last Westminster. They are definitely darker than i expected, but still fantastic looking, no complaints. Fit is good as well, which is quite a relief.What fit changes can i expect on the 82 or 202 last in comparison to this 888 last? Still planning to order a couple of Shanklins next month, just haven't decided on last...
The photo is more staturated than in real life, but not overly so...
Thanks, and the weather is fantastic, you'll be just fine...
After getting the runaround yesterday and over the phone today, I decide to try my local postoffice again after work. Success: Some EG goodness, finally: They look great, even if the Doak is the new darker variation (a bit darker than my Hoves really). Thanks to Skoak for the great service, I'll be placing my next EG order soon...
Wearing my Oakhams today: They were a little tight around the top, but after some wear they feel just fine...
Maybe Skoak could just add the pics to their tumbler, isn't that what they are doing already there?