or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Rosewood CC is also on my wish list. Beautiful stuff...
Flew in to NYC this morning, traffic fucking sucked, and I think the cabbie took the long way ($50 fare to midtown). Even from Florida, they seem to be screening before you make it through TSA. They wipe your palms with this small pad, and then check it with a machine. I'll see if they do something similar when I fly back. Rode the subway too, 1 and 6 lines, it was not as horrific as I imagined...
Can you gents make a Halloween edition challenge where the object is to have the worse fit/outfit possible? Fits so bad that it's scary...
Just realized Black Friday might potentially be a worthy adversary in November...
This sale is good enough for me to pick up some staple Polo items i have always wanted, but i will wait for a sale like the recent Columbus Day sale to pick up some RLPL sale items i like...
Subbed...
I would be down for this, i need a good staple spring/summer sports coat for this Florida weather. Hopefully there is enough interest in some navy variation...
Will probably stick with the taxi since my hotel is closer to central park.Good to know there is a shuttle though...
Thank you, i'll keep this in mind on my way back to LGA.
How bad are taxi rates in NYC nowadays? I'm flying in to LGA and catching a taxi to midtown, was curious on what price ballpark to expect...