or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Yes, do tell please. Nick has been too quiet lately, i hope all if well...
No chisel toe love here? I like the 888 last...
I believe it's only available on the 888 last, maybe @Leaves, or @Skoaktiebolaget can confirm...
The Harrogate is a nice looking longwing. I like the combo just like BB has it too...
I feel you, I too have no real need for oxfords right now, so I'm looking at only derbies, monks, & chukkas at the moment...
I'm surprised that there is not much interest in anything but boots and Dovers really. Personally, i was having a little trouble finding some other EG styles that i really liked, but i didn't know it was mutual for other people. Aside from the Harrogate, Westminster, & Silverstone, i am not really feeling any other EG models. I might have to give in and do a Dover GMTO one of these days, but i'll wait until we get something like a Utah dark oak Dover on the 606 last...
Anyone up for an Arran in deco black GMTO? I will order it myself if I have to, but figured I would ask...
I wish i could support someone's GMTO, but my wide feet make me a spectator, until there are 6 already onboard...
Any other GMTO going on besides Dovers or boots?
Might not be, but it's a completely different way of thinking than on CM. You have to leave the CM doctrine at the door if you really want to be productive over there...