or Connect

Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Skoak navy, with yellow lining, Dover stock model...?
I always liked Manton's well dressed list of essentials: http://www.styleforum.net/t/309783/if-you-do-not-own-the-following-things-you-are-not-well-dressed/0_20
Why don't you guys just start a GG GMTO then?
It has a nice ring to it as well, doesn't it...
...or the Anti Tifosi...
We all underestimated greatly how highly an honor @LA Guy holds a dubious title to be. I think it would be awesome to have one, but how about making it reasonable for us small-timers, considering we are bidding on virtual letters here.We would love to donate for a good cause, so how about a little holiday spirit on this. Let's get Tifosi that custom title...
Let's do it, how about 16 of us for $50...
I like where this thread is going. It went from an auction, to a hostage situation. Dutch auction indeed...
Well, you let me know if you need any GG swatch comparisons. That I can help with...
I have a grievance with the title of this thread. As I have yet to be horrified once, let alone two times, at the actions of a so called "Mr. Porter". I further hold accountable StyleForum for allowing such a misleading thread title to be posted on their website. This happens way to often here, and I would like to be reimbursed for my reading time, and utility usage...