Posts by JubeiSpiegel

Will there be any Frank Clegg pre-orders by chance?
Ow, what a wonderful thing to have a pending MTO/s in your sights. How the mind and heart wanders...
Agree, my next MTO will be a Canterbury with half speed hooks. It's a nice functional feature that will be covered by your trousers anyway.
Can't wait for the last Eidos pre-orders to start coming in...
I can bet you those gators are certainly not free roaming / cage free. Probably GMO too...lol
Also Edward Sexton maybe (formerly of Tommy Nutter).
I think you might be confusing two separate issues here. When people talk about structured and unstructured in regards to shoes/boots they are usually talking about the shoe/boot not being lined or canvas reinforced in some way, which would make the shoe more breathable/flexible (but lose form more quickly). This doesn't automatically mean that there will be no toe or heel stiffeners in the boot, which I've usually seen included even on shoes which are...
Do it...
Midnight Blue Oakhams today:
People are sleeping on this Eidos Herringbone Raglan Sleeve Overcoat, there is a size 54 left and it's a steal at $492.50: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/sale-section/grey-taupe-donegal-herringbone-raglan-sleeve-overcoat-600g-wool.html Cheapest item on sale from Eidos, someone needs to pick this up...