or Connect

Posts by nekrophile

These are Raf Simons Velcro Low Sneakers. Size 10. Fits slightly big, closer to a size 10.5. Made in Italy. These shoes are probably my favorite sneakers ever. I’m selling them as I don’t wear sneakers often these days and could use the space in my closet. The shoes are in good condition with no major marks or scuffs to speak of. Just the usual wear and tear. Price includes CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. Please PM for overseas buyers.
These are Raf Simons Lace Up High Tops from a few seasons back. Size 10. Fits true to size. Made in Italy. The shoes are in very good condition, always rotated, and never worn on consecutive days. Other than some scuffs around the heels, the shoes look great. Plenty of life left on the soles. The shoes have been sitting in my closet unworn and and unloved for the last few years so they could use a good home. Price includes CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. Please PM for...
Sold!
I sized up 1.5 for my 992's in kangaroo and they fit me perfectly. I'm a true 43. As a comparison, I also have a pair of 992's in bison in 44 and they are a bit tight for comfort. Granted, the leather is thicker but I need to wear thin socks to make them work. If I could do it over I would have gone a .5 size larger.
Size: L (runs small) Condition: 9/10 Color: Black Fabric: 100% Cotton Measurements: Waist 17" Rise, front 10.75" Rise, back 15" Inseam 30.75" Leg opening 8.75" Price: $85 CONUS shipping and PayPal fees included. Selling a pair of pants from Comme des Garcons Homme. They feature an interesting loop element on the side, as well as a small side pocket for added detail. These were purchased new in Japan and have been worn only a handful of times. Selling to make some room...
Size: M Condition: 10/10 Color: Black Fabric: 100% Cotton Measurements: Waist 17" Rise, front 11.25" Rise, back 15" Inseam 31" Leg opening 9" Price: $95 CONUS shipping and PayPal fees included. Selling a pair of casual pants from Comme des Garcons Homme. I bought these new in Japan but have never worn them. Selling to make some room in my closet. The pants are made from a medium weight cotton, perfect for cooler days. The color is a deep, true black. Relaxed fit.
Sold!
ANN DEMEULEESTER COTONE DRESS SHIRT Size: Medium Condition: BNWT Color: Black Fabric: 100% cotton Measurements: Shoulder 17.5" Chest 21" Length, front 33" Length, back 35" Sleeve 26.5" Price: $100 CONUS shipping and PayPal fees included. This is a new and unworn dress shirt from Ann Demeuleester in black. Has a distinctive, elongated hem that goes well with longer, drapier styles. The collar features a unique set of button closures and can be worn buttoned or...
Shipley & Halmos Reines Jeans Black Size: 32 Condition: 8/10 Color: Black Fabric: 98% cotton, 2% spandex Measurements: Waist 16" Rise, front 9.75" Rise, back 13" Inseam 29.5" Leg opening 7" Price: $30 CONUS shipping and PayPal fees included. These are a pair of lightly worn Shipley & Halmos Reines jeans in Geezer Black. The color is a deep black with a slight trace of blue. Worn only a handful of times and have never been washed. The fit is slim and tight with a...
Sold!