or Connect

Posts by nekrophile

Sold!
I sized up 1.5 for my 992's in kangaroo and they fit me perfectly. I'm a true 43. As a comparison, I also have a pair of 992's in bison in 44 and they are a bit tight for comfort. Granted, the leather is thicker but I need to wear thin socks to make them work. If I could do it over I would have gone a .5 size larger.
Size: L (runs small) Condition: 9/10 Color: Black Fabric: 100% Cotton Measurements: Waist 17" Rise, front 10.75" Rise, back 15" Inseam 30.75" Leg opening 8.75" Price: $85 CONUS shipping and PayPal fees included. Selling a pair of pants from Comme des Garcons Homme. They feature an interesting loop element on the side, as well as a small side pocket for added detail. These were purchased new in Japan and have been worn only a handful of times. Selling to make some room...
Size: M Condition: 10/10 Color: Black Fabric: 100% Cotton Measurements: Waist 17" Rise, front 11.25" Rise, back 15" Inseam 31" Leg opening 9" Price: $95 CONUS shipping and PayPal fees included. Selling a pair of casual pants from Comme des Garcons Homme. I bought these new in Japan but have never worn them. Selling to make some room in my closet. The pants are made from a medium weight cotton, perfect for cooler days. The color is a deep, true black. Relaxed fit.
Sold!
ANN DEMEULEESTER COTONE DRESS SHIRT Size: Medium Condition: BNWT Color: Black Fabric: 100% cotton Measurements: Shoulder 17.5" Chest 21" Length, front 33" Length, back 35" Sleeve 26.5" Price: $100 CONUS shipping and PayPal fees included. This is a new and unworn dress shirt from Ann Demeuleester in black. Has a distinctive, elongated hem that goes well with longer, drapier styles. The collar features a unique set of button closures and can be worn buttoned or...
Shipley & Halmos Reines Jeans Black Size: 32 Condition: 8/10 Color: Black Fabric: 98% cotton, 2% spandex Measurements: Waist 16" Rise, front 9.75" Rise, back 13" Inseam 29.5" Leg opening 7" Price: $30 CONUS shipping and PayPal fees included. These are a pair of lightly worn Shipley & Halmos Reines jeans in Geezer Black. The color is a deep black with a slight trace of blue. Worn only a handful of times and have never been washed. The fit is slim and tight with a...
Sold!
April77 Dictator Prest Jeans Size: 31 Condition: 8/10 Color: Black Fabric: 65% cotton, 35% polyester Measurements: Waist 16" Rise, front 10" Rise, back 12.5" Inseam 31.5" Leg opening 7" Price: $50 CONUS shipping and PayPal fees included. These are a pair of lightly worn April 77 Dictator Prest jeans in the Roger Black finish. These were purchased in France, worn maybe a total of a dozen times, and have never been washed. I'm only selling them as they're a bit tight on...
Anyone know where I can find a pair of Guidi 995T's in donkey or horse, single sole, in black? I talked to Marco at PN\P but the color of what he has in stock has a bit too much brown in them for my tastes. Considering doing a custom order but I'd really love to get something in time for the holidays. Thanks in advance.