or Connect

Posts by retirt

Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I own property here too! We must run in different circles! but what do you think about his clothes? Would you dress like a youngster?
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Yes, New York City City. well, you should know him. He owns some property there and from time to time is part of its social life.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I don't know who this man is. I don't care much either. are you really from NYC City?
how old do you think he is on those pictures?
and what about this tweet? Lending clothes to my son Tom so he can get into a nightclub. And no I am not cheap. He likes to wear them! I must say that personally, regardless of how I have done as an entrepreneur, I have always avoided luxury brands. I shop at Zara and H&M, Diesel, Pepe Jeans, Replay are already an extravagance for me, and from there on I show no interest. No matter how well I do as an entrepreneur I will never part with thousands of dollars to buy shoes,...
Quote: Originally Posted by miurasv I think it's cool that he dresses like that and I'm sure that he wears more stylish clothes when his mood takes it or when he feels it's appropriate. You've got to respect one of the most successful men in the world, ever, whatever his attire. Martin didn´t think the same. He said he was a very unhappy man and kind of mistreated others... He used to have a video saying how bad his meeting went and a post...
I wouldn´t... http://www.stevesoutfit.com/
more, here
what is he wearing?