or Connect

Posts by Marlon

Are you 100% sure ? Because usually he put the non-available items in the "Archives" section or in the "Pending" section when re-ordered.Anyway, the boots are stunning, way better in this version imo.The new arrivals at The Office are awesome, the colors...
- Shippings/Paypal fees not included - Everything is sent with a tracking number - Feel free to ask anything you want Boris Bidjan Saberi FW12-13 P11-F1580 Price : 650.00€ or best offer. Condition : 9/10 What to say about those beautiful... pictures speak by themselves. Probably one of the pants that shows Boris greatness in what he does. Rusted metal buttons, waxed and pressed cords, amazing cut. Perfect for both winter and summer seasons. These are limited to 33ex...
That white scarstitch is beautiful! And at least one jacket that fit the guy correctly. Because when I see this... I hope he returned it.
Paul Harnden Cropped Chamois Pants Size XS (pretty much free, see the measurements) Dark green shades with an amazingly soft texture. Fully lined with poplin. Really agreable to wear. Measurements : Waist 40cm / Hem 20,5cm / Length 83cm / Inseam 45cm
Hey, Everything is in the title, I just bought a size 46 C.C.P Dead-End Jeans but I think I'm more of a 44. They are made from KIT-D fabric and color 10 (black). Pics to come soon. Thanks
I can get a APC Petit Standard in japanese selvedge, but I don't know which size to get between 26 and 27. I mostly wear my jeans in size 27 (even 28 sometimes) with a waist around 37,5/38cm. I heard the PS can get two sizes bigger, Is it the same for the selvedge ? I don't want it skin tight... Thanks for your help
Hi, Just as the title says I'm searching for the A.P.C Petit Standard in black selvage to fit a 27. ~37cm to 38cm waist If you got it and want to sell of if you know some place to buy. This one : http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p2250_A-P-C--Petit-Standard-Black-Selvage.html Thanks.
Leather texture on the double zips looks so good! Speaking of A1923, how does the reverse lama ankle boots fits ? I'm a 41,5 in Guidi (real 40,5).
Rick Owens Detroit Cut Woven Pant Collection : AW12 "Mountain" Size : 46 Condition : excellent, just a tiny hole on the side of one leg (can provide pic, easily fixable) Composition : 56% Cashemere / 29% Silk / 15% Nylon Really soft and really pleasant to wear. Unfortunatly it's a bit big for me and as I don't feel like taking it to a tailor. Waist : 40cm Lenght : 108cm Inseam : 83cm Leg opening : 17cm Retail : 500£+ My price : 360$shipped
Quoting this because I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe Eck you could give us your opinion on them ? Would be great!