or Connect

Posts by zachinthebox

Everyone knows this jacket, one of 3sixteen's most notable non-denim offerings. Retail was $450 and I bought it about a year and a half ago. It saw consistent wear last winter but I haven't wore it since. Some light pilling on the underside of the sleeves and the lining near the hem is a bit dirty but otherwise its in pristine condition. Slim fit but room for layering, possibly even a suit if you're an XS. Heavy but not bulky wool, quilted detail shoulder patching and a...
These are from a few seasons ago (s/s 2011?). Super cool texture, button-fly, cinchback and diamond gusset insert at the crotch for better movement. measurements: waist: 30" (adjustable) inseam: 29.5" thigh: 10.5" leg opening: 7" Asking $110 SHIPPED CONUS OBO
Classic Ervell sweatshirt, comfortable with a short and slim fit. Really nice cotton, raglan sleeves and deep navy colour with contrast pattern intarsia knit ribbing. Worn once, never washed. measurements: p2p: 19.75" length (from collar): 22.5" sleeve length: 27.5" (from base of the collar to end of ribbing) Asking $120 SHIPPED CONUS OBO
Gitman Vintage Chambray in grey size XS Lightweight fabric, great for spring/summer. Worn and washed a few times, but plenty of life left. There is a missing wrist button hole on the right sleeve cuff, it's an easy fix but I just never got around to it. measurements: p2p: 18.25" s2s: 16.5" length (from shoulder seam to hem): 25" Asking $80 SHIPPED CONUS OBO Gitman Vintage Madras Plaid in red/blue size XS Another lighweight fabric, very comfortable in the heat....
Selling two pairs of Outlier shorts. PM me for any additional measurements, questions or pics. Outlier 3-ways in dark grey size 28 From Outlier: ""There are three ways we like to deal with the summertime heat. Get to the beach and jump in the water, run off to the cool mountain air or learn to embrace the city heat and look good doing it. These shorts can do all three, plus they are some of the most comfortable shorts you'll ever put on. Our 4Season fabric has a...
From Outlier: "We've always wanted to make the emperor's new clothes: clothes so soft, lightweight and flexible that you might as well be wearing nothing at all. The Ultralight Trousers are about as close as we'll ever get to that dream. Since we're not big fans of royalty, we made a few compromises. Unlike the emperor's clothing in that classic fairy tale, you can actually see these trousers! Not only that but they actually look really sharp. Not only are these pants...
your grandpa is swag as fuck
Got my bball in yesterday. Sleeves are short but otherwise it's perfect. Thanks to Drew and the guys for doing such a dope job. Does anyone have a pic of the dodger blue lamb suede? Sounds really cool in my head but not sure I can picture the shade.
well you have CPs so you're already like 95% of the way there
DEA snapback APC x Sophnet Uniqlo airism Outlier NSW following mok is hard btw also you're like my idol