or Connect

Posts by AgentChaosFlux

"I get my suits, shirts, ties, and shoes custom made for me, and pay half of what I would for an Armani suit. I shop smart." Gets them wet every time. Especially after I flash my name and a quote embroidered on the inside of the jacket and let them feel the velvet suspenders.
I don't know where to post this, but it is driving me absolutely insane now. The first two MTM suits I made awhile ago have suit sleeves that are 2.75 inches too long; they extend way past the wrist bone and almost to the point where the thumb and the index finger make an upside down V. Back then I didn't know about proper sleeve length. Now I can never give a presentation or brief a document with those suits without getting distracted and angry at the fact that no shirt...
There is a grad student at my college that wears suits everyday, but not just any suits. He has red suits, purple suits, white suits, brightly colored tailcoat tuxedos, velvet suspenders, red top hats, a monocle with a laser pointer, purple dress shoes made from stingray, and more. I want to start dressing like him because I see all the attention he gets from the ladies, but how can I do this without being perceived as a copycat or living in his shadow? Should I do this...
So I like dressing formal, yet conservative. No American flag cufflinks, American flag suspenders, or American flag pocket squares. On the first day of the project I came in wearing dress pants without belt loops. Pants had suspender buttons and silk braces. I was told to change and come back on account of the braces. Second day I was told to remove my plain, white pocket square and ruby cufflinks. Third day I was told to remove plain silver cufflinks, and the other...
I tried registering for that site but the "random question" is a non sequitur and I cannot register without answering their question to their content. What is the answer? "When Winston Churchill was Prime Minister he owned fourteen hats and one pair of socks. If he sold one sock and two hats, what was his father's middle name?"
Particularly the American version and not a British Bowler Hat? I think I can find a red ostrich plume on my own.
Good Evening, I tried searching and the results were sub par. I'm looking for a tailor/dress alterer in the DC Metro area that can sew on suspender buttons and chop off belt loops competently before I WASTE valuable time potentially going to place that is out of business or does not know where to sew the buttons. Does anyone know of any individual or business in the DC Metro area experienced with sewing on suspender buttons properly? Thanks in advance.
Sometimes I have to wear up to 35 lbs of equipment near or around my waist. Firearms, binoculars, camera detectors, cameras, hatchet, etc When I dress up in a suit and tie the most comfortable solution I have found is wearing a belt and braces. The braces hold my pants up, a thick bull hide belt provides a place to hang pieces of equipment. With the bending, lifting, and running I sometimes engage in; by using a belt and braces I don't have to cinch my belt airtight...
Black wool suit, single or double breasted, with a black cotton dress shirt with all-black cufflinks, with all-black tie clip, with an all black silk tie. Make sure you are wearing "gum shoes" aka rubber-soled leather dress shoes so they are silent when you walk. Combine the look with either an inconspicuous all-black briefcase. Also look into black-framed mirrored aviators, or wrap-around mirrored sunglasses if you don't want people to see the sides of your...
This is the same suit jacket, only this time there is no dress shirt underneath it: