or Connect

Posts by Medwed

Take phonepics ,this thread could use more visual info.Great choice on color.I used to live in recently remodleled apts. in NYC and most of them inexplicably had those fugly cherry-wood floors of reddish-brown vareity. I suspect it affected my mood a lot.
I take a wild guess and say that your Walnut floor is going to be chocolate brown color when it is finished. (If I guessed it right my advise would be to leave it a natural color. There is nothing more depressing than a dark floor in a dark room with small windows and 8 feet ceilings)
Home Depot sells soundproof board in very large sheets. It works for walls I am sure it would work for floors. When considering hardwood in US we are talking about floating floors with a few millimeters of wood weneer as top surface. That floor glues to gether and assembles like a dream. Do it yourself and enjoy the savings. Prices for installation are a rip off ,I have been quoted from 6 to 10 per sq foot for something a child can do. The only time consuming part is...
Noise is one 'reason' I have heard the other one is my fav. it's for the kids, carpet is safer...P.S.You cannot buy a condo from 1960s in Northen Europe without hardwood floors.
Wow, CANADA has pockets of insanity too.
Canape, sette, banc, window seat, hell if I know, but I needed something to seat on while lacing my shoes. Did not win this one , wanted to stay at USD500. Lost to antique dealer very nice barley twist bench upholstered in something that looked like persian carpet or gobelen. Saw it posted for sale with 500% mark up.
I love these neoclassical basreleifes. I want to get these large plaques and put them above the doors in the corridor , but the shop does not ship at all within EU. Anyone knows of a proxy shipping Co. in Copenhagen? http://www.thorvaldsensmuseum.dk/en/shop/casts Where is 3D printing when you need it?
I would buy AAPL on a dip, again. AAPL payment system gearing up, going China , possible BABA and AliPay integration for payment processing and consumer reach through Alibaba. I see 15/20% upside in AAPL.
Well congrats on your upcoming Jubilee. 30s are the best decade , even for married man BABA and Soros (pronounced Shorosh) http://www.ibtimes.com/soros-pulls-60-herbalife-stake-throws-money-towards-alibaba-yahoo-1724253
They r going after the same pie as Sanofi and Regeneron and Novartis, ever decreasing smallish pie. Why?Cause Wall Street analists love it. I hope Ocata stock goes ganbusters after this.