or Connect

Posts by Medwed

Chris Kyle was so awesome he once punched Ace Ventura Pet detective in the bar because he talked badly about marine fauna. True story.Chris Kyle was so awesome, during hurricane Sandy he was shooting terrorists from the top of World Trade Center. Mayer Bloomberg nominated Chris Kyle for the Sexiest Man Alive, which his friend Bradley Cooper accepted posthumously. True story.Chris Kyle was so awesome; he once bumped into Lance Armstrong at book signing. Hey Lance you are a...
Ladies that lunch.
Yea, but you can always counter Snowdens' cuntness by clutching your American Sniper doll.
Behold , Vintage IKEA from 1970s. Everything was better in 70s,
Better lock ,imho, would be ABLOY.http://www.abloy.com/en/abloy/abloycom/products/abloy-lock-cases/ABLOY is aslo a perfect solution for people with 33 keys. Their cylinder systems allows for one-key solution to multiple doors.I have one key that opens entrance door to the building lobby, my post box, my apartment door and my guarage and also the basement storage -one key does it all while it obviously would not open any doors that do not belong to me.
1990s had also Reservoir Dogs and The Double Life of Veronique.As much as 1990s sucked in music they were pretty good for movies.
It is ok little movie that did not impress me or touched me much in any way depsite me loving Jazz.I really liked this film, reminded me of how spy films used to be made.
No SGI, mad masterpiece. It is a movie that should've never been made, yet there it is , incredible effort , insane production value (and cost probably). It is like a Tower of Babylon-grandiose and pointless but awe inspiring .
I have 12 m2, corridor that needs parquet and since the floor is a new concrete I decided to go with floating floor (engineered parquet) . Else, I would have to lay wooden subfloor and nail parquet to it which would raise my floor just high enough to not be able to swing the doors over it. I found that I can have traditional (Hungarian chevron) engineered parquet floors and then finish them any way I wish. Nice compromise I think.