or Connect

Posts by Gradstudent78

All that means is we don't know. He may have been returning to ABQ from somewhere, but not necessarily from New Hampshire (maybe after faking his death, running from the DEA, using the guy that helps people disappear and start over, or any number of things), certainly his neighbor was very surprised to see him and he obviously hadn't been living at home for a while.
You are never on Joffrey's side, he's always been a douch and always will be. Walt's had a more gradual descent and occasionally (not so much in this season) has redeeming moments. I don't think I've had any moments where I've rooted for Joffrey, while I've had plenty with Walt. Besides that Walt is more machiavellian in his evilness (with moments of pettiness driven by his ego, like killing Mike), while Joffrey is entirely sadistic.
If he was directing the movie people would probably be much more excited.
Does he know that? Skyler told Marie not to tell him, he may just think his insurance was covering it.
Mike was never family though (not even in the same way he cares for Jessie), he also knows that if he kills Hanks he pretty much loses everything. He may not go to jail, but Skyler (and the kids) will be gone.
He does pause on his fractured reflection. It's suppose to mirror what has happened to his life/character, like the giant Heisenberg written among the ruins of his house parallels the Ozymandias poem promo (his mighty empire has crumbled).
Nice article on the show: http://www.avclub.com/articles/how-breaking-bad-broke-free-of-the-clockworkuniver,101278/
He's the same age as the actor who played the first Doctor was when he originally played the role. Will be a nice change of pace having an older Doctor. A lot of people complaining online that it's not a female Doctor or a non-white Doctor, but Capaldi seems like a good fit to me.
The guard's storyline was definitely the weakest thing this season. The previous episode was so strong that it really made it difficult for this one to follow it up and seem anything but kind of ordinary. At least the twist was not unnecessarily drawn out, seems like they are really learning from the previous seasons' failures.
It's great, loved it.