or Connect

Posts by merunisa

the measurements are slightly off. Inner sole length is like 12.2-12.3"... the shoes fit like a size 12.5 or 13....
John Lobb Paris Bespoke Wingtip Dress Shoes. Current retail for Lobb Paris bespoke is $8,000 plus tax and 7 months for the first pair along with a trip to Paris and two fittings. This is a steal. The shoes are in excellent condition with no flaws. Since these are bespoke, the actual measurements are as follows length on bottom 12.8", width on bottom 4.65" they measure to be a size 12 wide width. I can ship all over the world.
Zilli Silk and Leather Bomber Jacket, Custom Zilli Lining. This Zilli bomber is 100% authentic or your money back. Size 50 euro and size 40 US. The bomber is completely silk with leather cuffs, leather waistband and custom paisley lining. Asking $1000 or best offer. I can ship worldwide. I accept paypal.
$7500 John Lobb Bespoke Dress Loafers, Incredible! The shoes are bespoke but measure to around a size 12 Med US. The shoes are in excellent condition with some wear but the soles have been refinished and the shoes look like new. These shoes will cost you $7475 with shoe trees at 9 St. James in London and will take 6-8 months to complete. This is a chance of a lifetime if they are your size. Don't miss it. I accept paypal.
This is your chance of a lifetime. You can own a pair of Berluti bespoke shoes without paying the high price tag. These shoes retail for $6800 plus tax. They can only be made at their bespoke atelier in Paris on Rue Marbeuf and they take about 6-7 months to make for the first pair. They measure length outsole-12.2 width-4 heel height - 1.5 insole - 12 Because they are bespoke they measure close to a 11.75 or 12 US medium width. The shoes are in excellent condition... I...
Hand Made in Japan, custom 3 piece double breasted suit by TAT Studio Tokyo. Suit will fit a size 36R U.S. Asking $200 or best offer. I can accept paypal.
$3500 Sulka pinstripe suit in new condition made for Steven Beaupre. The suit is labeled a 42 Long and fits the following measurements 1- shoulder to shoulder - 18.5 2-chest - 44 3- sleeve -25 4-length from bottom of collar - 32 5- pants waist 34 +2 6-inseam - 31 +2 The suit is in excellent condition with no flaws. I accept paypal and can ship around the world.
Nice Dita oversize aviator sunglasses. The glasses are in good condition will a lot of wear left. Retail was $450. Asking $150 obo
This is your chance of a lifetime. You can own a pair of Lobb bespoke shoes without paying the high price tag. These shoes retail for $7540 plus tax. They measure length outsole-12.2 width-4 heel height - 1.5 insole - 12 Because they are bespoke they measure close to a 11.75 or 12 US medium width. The shoes are in excellent condition and can be shipped anywhere. I accept paypal. Asking $1000 or best offer.
This is your chance of a lifetime. You can own a pair of Berluti bespoke shoes without paying the high price tag. These shoes retail for $6800 plus tax. They can only be made at their bespoke atelier in Paris on Rue Marbeuf and they take about 6-7 months to make for the first pair. They measure length outsole-12.2 width-4 heel height - 1.5 insole - 12 Because they are bespoke they measure close to a 11.75 or 12 US medium width. The shoes are in excellent condition...