or Connect

Posts by merunisa

Zilli Silk and Leather Bomber Jacket, Custom Zilli Lining. This Zilli bomber is 100% authentic or your money back. Size 50 euro and size 40 US. The bomber is completely silk with leather cuffs, leather waistband and custom paisley lining. Asking $1000 or best offer. I can ship worldwide. I accept paypal.
$7500 John Lobb Bespoke Dress Loafers, Incredible! The shoes are bespoke but measure to around a size 12 Med US. The shoes are in excellent condition with some wear but the soles have been refinished and the shoes look like new. These shoes will cost you $7475 with shoe trees at 9 St. James in London and will take 6-8 months to complete. This is a chance of a lifetime if they are your size. Don't miss it. I accept paypal.
This is your chance of a lifetime. You can own a pair of Berluti bespoke shoes without paying the high price tag. These shoes retail for $6800 plus tax. They can only be made at their bespoke atelier in Paris on Rue Marbeuf and they take about 6-7 months to make for the first pair. They measure length outsole-12.2 width-4 heel height - 1.5 insole - 12 Because they are bespoke they measure close to a 11.75 or 12 US medium width. The shoes are in excellent condition... I...
Hand Made in Japan, custom 3 piece double breasted suit by TAT Studio Tokyo. Suit will fit a size 36R U.S. Asking $200 or best offer. I can accept paypal.
$3500 Sulka pinstripe suit in new condition made for Steven Beaupre. The suit is labeled a 42 Long and fits the following measurements 1- shoulder to shoulder - 18.5 2-chest - 44 3- sleeve -25 4-length from bottom of collar - 32 5- pants waist 34 +2 6-inseam - 31 +2 The suit is in excellent condition with no flaws. I accept paypal and can ship around the world.
Nice Dita oversize aviator sunglasses. The glasses are in good condition will a lot of wear left. Retail was $450. Asking $150 obo
This is your chance of a lifetime. You can own a pair of Lobb bespoke shoes without paying the high price tag. These shoes retail for $7540 plus tax. They measure length outsole-12.2 width-4 heel height - 1.5 insole - 12 Because they are bespoke they measure close to a 11.75 or 12 US medium width. The shoes are in excellent condition and can be shipped anywhere. I accept paypal. Asking $1000 or best offer.
This is your chance of a lifetime. You can own a pair of Berluti bespoke shoes without paying the high price tag. These shoes retail for $6800 plus tax. They can only be made at their bespoke atelier in Paris on Rue Marbeuf and they take about 6-7 months to make for the first pair. They measure length outsole-12.2 width-4 heel height - 1.5 insole - 12 Because they are bespoke they measure close to a 11.75 or 12 US medium width. The shoes are in excellent condition...
This is your chance of a lifetime. You can own a pair of Berluti bespoke shoes without paying the high price tag. These shoes retail for $6800 plus tax. They can only be made at their bespoke atelier in Paris on Rue Marbeuf and they take about 6-7 months to make for the first pair. They measure length outsole-12.2 width-4 heel height - 1.5 insole - 12 Because they are bespoke they measure close to a 11.75 or 12 US medium width. The shoes are in excellent condition...