or Connect

Posts by merunisa

3 piece bespoke Savile Row suit made by Jones Chalk and Dawson. The jacket features a db front, dual rear vents, ticket pocket, functional buttonholes. The pants have side tabs to tighten the pants and are cuffed at the bottom. Shoulder to Shoulder - 17.8 length from bottom of collar - 31.5 sleeve from shoulder - 26.5 chest 40 pants waist - 33" +1 inseam -31+1.5 cuffs and 1" to let asking $350 or best offer I accept paypal and can ship worldwide.
$5,500 Silvano Lattanzi complete bespoke shoes. The shoes come complete with 3 piece bespoke shoe trees. The name of the style is Asquit, and they have a triple thick sole. The shoes were comissioned at the Silvano Lattanzi store in New York. The shoes are in new condition with little wear. The soles have always been protected by rubber soles with rubber taps. Size is most equivalent to size 12 U.S. asking $1500 or best offer. I accept paypal and can ship worldwide.
Berluti Bespoke shoes. These are 100% complete bespoke shoes from Berluti on Rue Marbeuf in Paris France. These are 100% authentic Berluti bespoke shoes, commissioned in their bespoke atelier on Rue Marbeuf. I guarantee authenticity or your money back 100%. The shoes come complete with bespoke shoe trees. These shoes will cost you around $6,000 USD to get made right now on Rue Marbeuf in Paris. The insoles state "Berluti", "Rue Marbeuf". Regular ready to wear...
Berluti Bespoke shoes. These are 100% complete bespoke shoes from Berluti on Rue Marbeuf in Paris France. These shoes will cost you around $6,000 USD to get made right now on Rue Marbeuf in Paris. The insoles state "Berluti", "Rue Marbeuf". Regular ready to wear Berluti's will just state Berluti on the insole and state the size of the shoe on the bottom. Again, these are complete bespoke shoes so there is no size. These are not ready to wear but complete bespoke from...
Ralph Lauren Polo thick shawl cardigan with USA Embroidered on front. Size large. Excellent condition. Paypal accepted.
BESPOKE JOHN LOBB ST.JAMES DRESS SHOES. THE SHOES RETAILED FOR $5000 USD AND THEY ARE IN USED CONDITION WITH A LOT OF WEAR LEFT. THE SHOES WERE BESPOKE MADE FROM JOHN LOBB'S BESPOKE SHOP IN ST. JAMES IN LONDON.. THE ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS OF THE SHOES ARE 12.5" OUTSOLE LENGTH AND 4.25 WIDTH ON THE OUTSOLE. THE SHOES HAVE A LOT OF WEAR LEFT. ASKING $150 USD SHIPPED. i ACCEPT PAYPAL AND CAN SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
BESPOKE JOHN LOBB ST. JAMES VELVET DRESS SHOES IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH VERY LITTLE WEAR. THE SHOES RETIALED FOR $5000 US DOLLAR AND HAVE VERY LITTLE WEAR WITH A LOT OF LIFE LEFT. THE SHOES MEASURE 12.5" ON THE OUTSOLE AND 4.25 ON THE WIDTH MAKING THEM A PERFECT SIZE 12 U.S. I DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL SHOE TREES OR THE BOX BUT THE SHOES WILL BE SHIPPED IN A BOX. I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND CAN SHIP ALL OVER THE WORLD. ASKING $250 OR BEST OFFER.
Price dropped... .asking $100 LORO PIANA TRIPLE THICK CASHMERE HIGH MOCK BUTTONED SWEATER IN SIZE LARGE. THE SWEATER IS IN NEW CONDITION WITH NO FLAWS. ASKING $100. I ACCEPT PAYPAL.
$5,000 SILVANO LATTANZI COMPLETE BESPOKE SHOES. THE SHOES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND HAVE VERY LITTLE WEAR. THEY COME IN THE BOX WITH THE SHOE BAGS. ASKING $1000 OR BEST OFFER. SIZE IS EQUIVALENT TO 12 U.S.
$6500 JOHN LOBB BESPOKE CAPTOE BOOTS. THE BOOTS ARE IN NEW CONDITION AND HAVE ONLY BEEN WORN A HANDFUL OF TIMES. THE CURRENT RETAIL ON THE BOOTS IS $6500 AT JOHN LOBB ST. JAMES IN LONDON. ASKING $500 OBO. SIZE EQUIVALENT TO 12 U.S.