or Connect

Posts by GQ Docter

I'm a big D-Backs fan. No need to worry Bradford, the Diamondbacks are going to come through.
I drive a 2004 Toyota Corrola S. Moonshadow Metallic. Loaded. The car is severly underpowered, has a poor safety record and has a flimsy interior. The cabin is loud while driving and the suspension is unbearably stiff. The body kit is weak and looks blocky and incongruent. The sound system consists of six cheap speakers and is controlled by a poorly concieved array of buttons and knobs. There is not enough rear seat room for anyone larger than a child and the air...
I soon plan to order a shirt from Jantzen Tailor. I have a preference for spread collars but it is difficult to determine the spreads of each collar when they are not on a shirt (as they are displayed on the Jantzen Tailor website). However, I am looking for a collar as illistrated in this photograph from the movie Ocean's Eleven: Perhaps someone who has had experience with collars at Jantzen tailor could tell me which collar on the website most closely matches the...
Mike C., I don't wish to mislead you, I am not a doctor. I am merely someone who takes a great interest in medicine. Ginseng is one of two "immune booster" supplements that can be taken daily . However, taking ginseng has no effect on those who are healthy, it effects those who are recovering from a chronic illness. If that is your case, consult your physician. If you do not have diabetes or high blood pressure, ginseng may be right for you. Keep in mind, however, that...
President of the African National Congress and President of South Africa, Thabo Mbeki, is a particularly well dressed statesmen. Although he does sometimes wear a green suit; which, I suppose, is acceptable considering the nation's flag is primarily green. Cem Ozdemir, MP of the German Green Party, is almong the best dressed statesmen in Europe. Afghan President Hamid Karzai is always dressed well, albeit more native than a traditional statemen's uniform (the suit).
According to the toothpaste reviews by Consumer Reports, Dental Resource, British Dental Association, the general consensus is that Colgate Total is the best toothpaste. It was the first toothpaste on the market to include the antibacterial ingredient triclosan, which has been proven effective for fighting gum disease (gingivitis). Total contains another ingredient - gantrez - that allows triclosan to remain active between brushings, even after you eat or drink. Other...
Joe,         Consider the Axiom Speaker Company  Millennia M80 I have never heard it, although, I know it has been highly reviewed. But, for about the same price ($1000 US), you can buy the full Atlantic Technologies T75 system, and probably have better sound. What Audio Monitors speakers do you currently have? Ari
The Martin Logan stereo (pictured above) is the best I have ever heard. My neighbor, who is a musician and researched stereos for quite some time, chose these above all other high-end stereos. It is a 'hybrid' speaker, meaning it combines electrostatics and conventional domes and cones. The center speaker of the set is below the quality of the other pieces, although that is difficult to detect when the entire system is running. Keep in mind, with the Martin Logan system...
The Lexus IS 300 is a worthy notable. However, I can not comment on how well it drives, nor how it compares to other cars in its field. Nevertheless, all the reviews I have read regarding this car have placed it ahead of the BMW 3 series (which the Lexus IS 300 was made to contend) and the Infiniti G35. I did inspect the Lexus' interior and found it to be functional and youthful;with the use of 'metal rimming' around the knobs. The only thing I found to be poorly designed...
Most Hideous Men's Suit Known To Manâ„¢