or Connect

Posts by Savoir

Working at an office where nobody else wears them, the white linen TV fold pocket square has literally been referred to several times as 'my' signature item. ...
When I bought my first white linen pocket square, it all started meaning more than just a suit for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nelton My first posts, sorry if the photos are a little large ive been having trouble resizing them, and I also appoligise if the photos are a bit rubbish I will get better at posting them, just fancied some feedback [[SPOILER]] I like that SC very much, Nelton. Combined with those chinos they make a great base for a summer fit, but I think you would benefit from a slightly less vibrant shirt. How about a light pastel colour,...
Quote: Originally Posted by newbie123 I need a dark blue patterned tie to match with solid charcoal gray and solid white shirt. Is this a decent-looking tie or ugly? If it's ugly, can anybody recommend a dark-blue patterned tie for under $50, thanks! That tie that will look very decent with a solid and crisp white or light blue shirt. As long as you don't go overboard with patterns, you will be alright.