or Connect

Posts by Quinn123

Is this still avaiable?
Is this still available? Very interested if it is
If anyone has an Authentic Bayswater peacoat in charcoal or possibly black in size small, I would be very interested! Thanks!
Looking for a J crew peacoat in size small. Preferably in charcoal color but will accept black.
The only tricky part is the vanity sizing. For example if you were a true waist size 30, and to size down one would be size 29. If you were buying New Cures, since they are vanity sized, a tagged 28 is actually a 30 inch waist, so one more down would be tagged 27 would be actual size 29. I got these measurements from Context. Is this how the sizing works?
I don't know guys. I think they will stretch if over time. I had a pair of PS size 30 and they were skin tight at thighs first, then over a couple of months they stretched out quite nicely. What was kind of weird was the stretching increased in the thighs after I gave the jeans a soak. I think you could swing the fit if you are okay with kind of tight thighs for a while.
Ahhh thanks a ton Elysium, think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a pair
Anyone know about sizing with NC's I have heard a ton of different things. I am a true waist 30.5-31, would I be okay ordering a size 28 NC, or would they be too painted on looking?
I have a 30.5-31 inch true waist. Would I be okay getting a pair of NC in size 28? I'm about 5'10 145 lbs with a moderately athletic build for other references.
Would you say they are true to size? Should I order the same size as all my other Nikes?