or Connect

Posts by Quinn123

Bought off a user on Reddit, sadly it is a little too tight in the shoulders. It seems to be in near-brand new condition, the coat is still waxy from the wax cotton coating, and there isn't any signs of wear. Looking for 180$ shipped to anywhere in North America, which is still a pretty good deal considering the jacket is still selling for around 400$ on the J. Crew site.
SOLD
SOLD
Sorry for another fit question but... I'm looking at getting a pair of PNS. I have a pair of Unis Gio Skinny's in size 32 that I really like the fit of, and it seems the fit of them is actually quite similar to PNS in the sense that they both have more room in the top block but taper nicely to a 7 inch inseam. I have a pretty bigg butt and medium thighs (22 inches), and I am really just wondering if I should get the same size in PNS as my Unis pants. I have about a...
SOLD
Looking for some shawl collar and regular cardigans in grays, browns, blues or blacks. Some companies I am interested in are J.Crew, Club Monaco, and Saturdays Surf. Those being mentioned, I am still interested in other companies as well if they fit into the price range of under 100$. Thanks!
No only interested in vintage khaki, and carbon. Thanks!
As title says, looking for Norse Projects chinos in size 32, specifically in brown, grey or navy colors. Must ship to Canada!
Both pairs worn 1-2x, barely any fading, honeycombs slightly set. Looking for 110$ shipped in NA per pair. Measurements in inches. Size 30: SOLD Size 31: SOLD
SOLD