or Connect

Posts by GQ Tiger

Hey fellas, anyone here have experience with yoga? I've been thinking that I could use a little stress relief here lately and yoga popped into my head. Now, I'm totally new to the subject, but I think it would work well for me. The increase in flexability would be nice too. Are there any things I need to be aware of before I start? Any "styles" that are better for beginners? Thanks... I've taken the whole "consult a physician before starting a new program" precautions...
I like soccer jerseys as club wear in the warm summer months. I think they're sporty without the cheese... I'm not as attached to the team that they represent, but I wouldn't go out in one without knowing at least a little about the team. Most of the European teams seem to have some stylin' jerseys now that I think about it.
I like soccer jerseys as club wear in the warm summer months. I think they're sporty without the cheese... I'm not as attached to the team that they represent, but I wouldn't go out in one without knowing at least a little about the team. Most of the European teams seem to have some stylin' jerseys now that I think about it.
1. Pierce Brosnan 2. Edward Norton 3. Benjamin Bratt 4. Will Smith 5. Denzel Washington
I snagged myself some pomade the other day and tried it. I took at little and put it in my hair, then just took my hand and rubbed it over my head a couple of times. That did a good job of clumping the hair together. Just the technique I've tried that's worked for me.
Excellent description J
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that.
I've seen "chunky" hair around campus, and I like the casual look it can have. I have thick, slightly wavy hair (when it's longer) and I'm getting frustrated in my attempts to recreate this look for myself. Any suggestions for techniques or products to help? Should I just grow it out and brush it back? Thanks
I've got this pair of sersucker (spelling?) pants that are really comfortable and airy here in the warmer days of spring in the south. My question is, what kind of shirt should I wear? I've just been wearing a plain white button up shirt tucked in in the front and out in the back. Any other suggestions....? Thanks
I would say that a dark suit without a tie (top buttong open)is a good option for a semi formal look. Just make sure you're comfortable in what you're wearing so you can focus on impressing him with your leadership skills.