or Connect

Posts by DXB

http://www.mrporter.com/am/product/303840 Lanvin His. Ordered a pair and have the last in 9s inreserve if anyone wants.
What does your bulk lv leather guy do per foot?
Buyer bailed. Still available!
Where 2 kop LV sleeves?
Drop.
If anyone is looking for Officine Creative on the cheap, most of these are at least half off and I imagine the rest aren't far behind. http://www.getoutsideshoes.com/brand_new.php?brand=123&collection=&cat_type=&dept=1&searchtype=&whichpage=1&number_per_page=66&pricerange=&sorting=&color=
Located in Toronto. Paypal ready, looking for buyer to pay shipping. Should be under 10 dollars. Let me know if you want more pictures or details. I apologize for the terrible effects the flash has had but all of these are in very good condition. The price reflects the fact that they haven't seen wear in a season and are just taking up space. Located in Toronto. Paypal ready, looking for buyer to pay shipping. Let me know if you want more pictures or details. I...
And so my closet cleanout continues. Navy Blue Armani Exchange cableknit cardigan, extremely heavy knit with cracked paint covered brass buttons Silly warm and has quite a bit of stretch, used to wear it in effect as a coat under a coat but it doesn't see wear. Comes with certificate of authenticity and tags that were attached. Fits 36-40 depending on how you want it to look. I am a 36 and liked the large fit but its not for me. Payed $300 and change in Dubai at Salaam...
Thanks man! They are I believe pending locally later this week for asking. I didn't think there was much love for this stuff so close to home, but I hope I'm wrong. Just looking to spread the love of baller footwear to steezy dudes on a budget.
Hurray, Finally found a picture that does it justice. Dolce and Gabanna Hoodie from a couple years ago in Pristine condition. The pictures do it no justice, made of cotton and cashmere. It was sold only in Italy, as part of their Milan collection that year at an MSRP of 1500 Euro and is extremely rare. Fits large, I am a size 36 and like the fit but it can work for someone substantially bigger. Tagged size 50, looks great on anything smaller as well. Was lookbooked...