or Connect

Posts by DXB

Wasn't Vince wearing this in the series finale of Entourage? Nice cardigan. Would be all up on it if I was in need of another shawl collar. Get it sold!
Sheer Rick tee with a Limited Edition print. Diagonal seam along the back, fits like a standard Rick Tee-long and drapey. Worn less than 5 times, always drycleaned. Condition is perfect, no holes or stains. Fits 36-38 and any height. Purchased from LVR. Alas my Rick collection never got off the ground and it's difficult to fit it into my rotation. Looking for 140 OBO . Dropped to 120. Located in Toronto, Canada. Willing to ship anywhere. Combine with anything else I...
Waist is 15 Inseam 33 Hem is 7.5 Hope this helps. Let me know if you would like any other measurements/what exactly to measure lol.
Simply put they are too big for me, have seen wear on less than a handful of occasions. No stretching. The lining is in flawless condition, no holes and almost no pilling (you can see the only example one of the pictures). Color is black, leather is in great condition. These gloves have their whole lives ahead of them, so hopefully someone else can get the chance to enjoy them. Located in Toronto.
Does anyone know if and when Margiela or Cutler + Gross eyewear goes on sale?
If I were truly baller I would run in these but not be caught dead in anything else I've seen from them in the last while.
I am consistently unimpressed by the look of Balenciaga's sneakers. Anyone else feel this way? Everything else is pretty spot on but those shoes...
LOL takes more panache than the usual Rick shit IMO.
Uncontrol killing it. I would never wear that but I think it badass. Is the detailing snake? Honestly I am pretty sure its between a Rodarte x OC knit dress for my girl who looks unbelievably beautiful in it, or this thing
Nice boots, get em sold.