or Connect

Posts by ChetB

Viberg or Oak Street Bootmakers? Viberg definitely feels "cooler" but is also double the price. Trying to convince myself I'm not that picky, and the saved dough would be nice, but don't want to regret "settling" later either. (I think I may have my answer....)        
14 Fashion Designers on Whether They’d Dress Melania Trump as First Lady   http://time.com/4586426/every-fashion-designer-whos-sounded-off-on-dressing-melania-trump-as-first-lady/
Yep, got the 4/XL and it's great. I'm usually a large, sometimes an XL. I tried a size 5 for my last BBJ purchase but it was just too loose, had to have it taken in slightly.
Haha maybe a 5% chance and I'd be too busy to thrift anyway (grad school).
Haha nope, but there's a small chance I might move to Chicago next year!
Not thrifted but haggled and got a good deal on these Herman Miller LCM chairs       Edit: and one thrift shop find, Inverallan Aran sweater ... had a few holes but good as new after some mending    
EG Highland parka     Blue Blue Japan sashiko shop coat     Eidos Thompson belted Aran cardigan     Margiela SS 2015 lightweight black jeans     Herman Miller LCM chairs  
^ Thinking something more akin to Japan Blue's "High Tapered" cut, far from Obama territory. IMO it's an underserved niche in denim that's becoming more and more in demand lately. See also Levi's 501 CT cut. There's actually a discussion about this type of jean cut going on in Random Fashion Thoughts this morning. It seems to be becoming the new normal, at least on the SW&D side of the forum.
Tara and *Heath   Last night's episode really didn't do anything to move the story forward or contribute to the overall arc in a meaningful way. Pretty frustrating how little has happened this far into the season.
Would love a high rise jean with a roomy top block/thighs in stretch fabric. Preferably black and light wash blue.