or Connect

Posts by ChetB

I used to find awesome stuff at TJ Maxx pretty often. A couple years ago Kiton and Brioni and Purple Label were popping up, and even hitting clearance. Things have completely changed...now an irregular Brooks Brothers tie is about the best you can hope for, and even that rarely. Anyone else experience the same? Probably they realized there were better ways to move that stuff. Or I'm just unlucky.
I went to one in Minnesota once and it was such a weird experience. Felt like something out of The Walking Dead, people like zombies just grabbing junk indiscriminately from conveyor belts and taking it back to their hoards around the room.
I'd wear that. Nice find.
^ Never realized until recently that he was the gangly kid on Freaks and Geeks. Crazy.
Hmm maybe? Was talking about Hermes though ... always a quick easy tell.
Machine-stitched edges are always a dead giveaway.
From the field. Just spotted this. Moth damaged but for a cashmere Isaia suit in my size, $12, I can deal with that.
I really liked the Clyfford Still Museum in downtown Denver. (And it's right by a few other museums, though I didn't go to those.)
Does this happen to anyone else when thrifting? 1. Take your jacket that you own off to try on thrift store jacket (not in changing room) 2. Take thrift store jacket off and put back on rack 3. Put your jacket that you own back on 4. Think to self, "Hmm I hope no one thinks I'm stealing this jacket. What if they only saw me putting it on and then walking out of the store? It's my jacket I swear!" 5. Feel a little guilty/hope no one tackles you as you walk out of the...
4 pairs of white jeans for summer     501 tapered fit on sale for $14 with "30EXTRA" if anyone cares.