or Connect

Posts by ChetB

No it's not allowed but you can create a B&S listing and link from your sig.
  I thought about getting the Margielas but will probably go the DIY route. A few people have posted homemade versions in the DIY thread.
OS X Yosemite beta sign-up:   https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/   Open to the first million people to enroll. Download to come this summer.
Folk     
 LOL. Apple is rarely concerned with being the first to do something—they wait and take the time to do things right or don't do them at all. Also, "innovation" isn't the be-all-end-all of tech, and people don't seem to get that Apple has long been about incremental improvement of user experience rather than constant, mind-blowing innovation.
Handoff sounds great. Favorite announcement for me was the iCloud photo library. Even photo edits and organization are preserved across devices. Very cool.
I'm more excited about software updates than hardware updates. They don't ever announce new iPhones at WWDC anyway, do they? At least not in recent years.   Just starting to watch the Keynote now. I saw a lot of enthusiasm on Twitter—sounds like they introduced some good stuff.
 Did you try right-clicking/control clicking the photo library, selecting "Show Package Contents," and exploring that way? WWDC keynote is today. I'm excited to see what's in store for OS X, which could use some love. Gruber has some predictions. I especially like what he says about iCloud and photography: