or Connect

Posts by ChetB

Last episode is 71 minutes, same as this week's.
#FULLCHORT   Way to be brave @YoungAmerican. Well done. Feel better soon.
Minor thing @Koala-T but I think something as simple as a higher camera angle could elevate your fits (including your mirror selfies). That low camera angle is never the most flattering in my experience. I like the buttons as is FWIW
Morris Louis exhibition poster, limited edition   Danish mixing bowls, designed by Acton Bjørn and Sigvard Bernadotte
Ralph #1             Ralph #2         large ceramic cylinder planter       1960s stereo relief globe       sketchy Robertson's Jam figurines from England    
I size up for slightly loose fit. L in oxfords/button ups, XL for supimas. Even tried an XXL, a little too big but might work after inevitable shrinkage over time.
Construction was fine, but they got a bunch of awkward streaks/fades the first wash. Tried to rit dye them black again but ended up throwing them out.   My apartment building has pretty crappy washing machines, so maybe that was the problem. And I should have turned them inside out before washing. But disappointing.
You can use both HBO Go and HBO Now with Apple TV. 
Didn't expect to hear Brooks Brothers namechecked on a Wu Tang album   https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fly-international-luxurious/id973318965 (first few seconds of track 1)   http://genius.com/Raekwon-intro-fly-international-luxurious-art-lyrics     Edit: With the quickness @dieworkwear . Glad I could help :)
^ in the same situation right now...order supposedly delivered but I never got it. Taking forever to get some resolution. Definitely worth a try. I like them more than the PBJ loose fit, and there are more color options. I ordered a few sizes since returns are easy / free. I'm about a 34 waist. 32s fit but on the slim side. 33 is just about right for slightly relaxed but not too much. Could have went TTS for a little looser.One downside: the black pair didn't hold up well...