or Connect

Posts by ChetB

I liked the flashbacks ok. And the episode. The plan was going so well until it didn't :/ Who blew the horn? Maybe that kid who hates Rick?
Cute kid. Congratulations!
Weird thing that happened in a thrift yesterday: Found a sweet Paul Stuart tweed overcoat. Pulled it off the rack for a closer look, and a live yellow jacket crawled out from inside onto the lapel.   Got so startled I tossed it back on the rack and booked it out of there, didn't look back.
Oh man those are incredible.
I think it was $2 so no big deal :)
Thanks for sharing the knowledge man. Lesson learned. I appreciate it.
Thanks @ridethecliche. Good call. @SpooPoker I had my doubts. They were next to a couple of obvious fakes, so I should have guessed. I know nothing about Versace but the tipping looks super sketchy.  [[SPOILER]]
Recent Brioni...like a half size too big for me :/   APC   Barbour   Canali   Versace Fakesace   Versace   Loake   Ahhh I've accumulated so much stuff in the past two years. I just want to get rid of it all but am too lazy for eBay. Might just drop it all at a local consignment...or get a storage unit.
 That's incredible. (Off chance it happens to be in the 39–40 range, I'll give you an amazing trade for it. Just saying.)
I would have been all over that poly tie.