or Connect

Posts by ChetB

Loosely fashion relevant: I'll be curious to see how many people pony up for the 18k gold Apple Watch.      
I worry about the welfare of your Dries jacket, jdrizzy. Send it to Synthese for safe-keeping.   Or let a lucky thrift-store find propel you beyond the dim realm of khakis + ocbds. Find some cool pics with similar jackets and emulate.   Whatever path you choose, quit screwing up the lapels.
I love this show but it's been so long I can't remember how season 4 ended. Will have to read Wikipedia before tonight's premiere.
My first couple iPhones I carried "naked." They got pretty dinged up overtime around the edges (though not enough to hurt resell much), but the screen never got scratched up. I even dropped them pretty regularly without a case and without significant damage—until one unlucky drop where it hit just right and the screen shattered.   I've been using the leather Apple case with my latest phone after the sting of the shattered screen. But lately I find myself going to no case...
Pretty excited for the Apple event. There's enough smoke around the larger iPhones that there's got to be fire. Most exciting is the potential new product category, which we haven't seen for 4 years. It feels like the "iWatch" thing is really happening this time.   I wear a Nike Fuel band and would welcome a better, Apple-designed fitness device. I gotta think, though, that this watch will be more than that. I'm not sure I want a watch that does much more than that—but I...
 I like my Goruck GR1. Fits the bill functionally and looks decent and nondescript.  
About 15 recent Isaia, Zegna, Corneliani, etc., suits and jackets at one stop. Gave them to my dad, who still wears them weekly—still scoring points for that one  
 Do you mean loose top block with tapered leg opening? Uniqlo just released a cut like that in their Pure Blue Japan line (which apparently has nothing to do with the Pure Blue Japan company, as unlikely as that sounds).
Hard to believe that's really the case, that they just hijacked the name. Can't be. Especially given Uniqlo's history of collabs, and the very similar aesthetics. I actually like the looks of the washed loose tapered jeans but they sold out before I finished the checkout process.