or Connect

Posts by ChetB

Those seem identical to the Pure Blues. Also not available in the U.S.
I'd say if it looks good as is (except the usual needs like waist/sleeve adjustments) keep it.If you won't be happy with the shoulders / hard 3 button as is, I wouldn't delve into altering that stuff personally.
@Fueco http://massappeal.com/a-brief-history-of-a-p-c-s-nike-collabs/section/apc-x-nike-all-court   2008 collab. Cool find.
 Wouldn't be an automatic deal breaker for me. Depending on fit/styling, could still be cool!
Dude is super optimistic about how much Zanellas sell for.   edit: holy cow that's boring. Are we all that guy?
Love the idea of dressing as storytelling. That realization has made clothes a lot more fun and interesting for me. Also helped me realize why a lot of my stuff, while the individual pieces "look fine," add up to little interest: they tell no story.
People aren't likely to give up their best spots and create new competition for themselves. If you ask this in the thrifting thread, people will post a Google search link and say "good luck." But really you can find good stuff thrifting anywhere if you're patient and lucky. Especially in LA (though there's also probably a higher volume of professional flippers there you're competing with). It helps to follow the money...lots of times the wealthier areas have the "better"...
Definitely going to see what if anything I can salvage next time I visit los padres.
Awesome @noob in 89. Pretty sure all our 70s/80s action figures got raided by my nephews a few months ago too. Happy for them to enjoy that stuff, but woulda been cool to have some as keepsakes.