or Connect

Posts by ChetB

Just one outing over the holidays in Portland. Here's one to make Fueco proud :) $10 at Value Village. My size (though not really my style)     I'm starting the new year by re-donating 300 or so backlog items, mid-level stuff that I'm just never going to get to. Pretty much just keeping the mega premium stuff from here on out. Feels good and manageable.
Pendleton x Nike       
If you're going for a more fitted look, maybe you're right. Just seems crazy since we're pretty much the same size and XL is reasonably fitted on me.    Maybe the difference between sizes isn't as much as I imagined. Just seems like a medium Stark would probably fit like a traditional small. Anyway, enjoy it.
You're crazy. 
+1. Even if truly destroyed you could do something cool with that I bet.
Yet-to-finds I haven't given up on:   —worthwhile artwork of any kind —70s Marantz receiver —desirable midcentury furniture (besides a chair or two) —wearable leather jacket   But I'm amazed at all the cool, improbable stuff I have found find in this town that's no thrifting mecca. Can't complain too much.
Need to start consigning with Spoo :/
6' 1" 167lbs and XL Stark is perfect, to add another data point Haven't tried Fisherman but am guessing I'd be an L.
Medium looks borderline too tight—I might have sized up to large, actually. No way small would work for you.   Would uncuff the sleeves, too.
 Why have you never mentioned that you live in Japan until this post? People need to know these things.