or Connect

Posts by ChetB

That's definitely a more recent tag so the age checks out. You'll have to show the factory label (inside pocket with fabric codes etc) to get anymore info though....maybe someone will be able to tell more from that. Also any other inside labels or tags besides the Ermenegildo Zegna label you've shown.
1970s signed serigraph, $1     Mart Stam 1970s made in Italy repro, $15. Bought this in LA and the leather got torn on the flight home. Might reupholster with Pendleton fabric...or just pitch it.       Can anyone recognize this maker? Italian brand that manufactures in Tunisia, looks like? Really nice moleskins in my size. Just curious.    
Pretty sure someone here (can't remember who) showed an out-of-towner the ropes once, only to have that person move there permanently soon after and pick the place dry (their words).   But people have been nice enough to give me tips a few times when I've traveled places and I always appreciate it. And anyway, it's not like most everywhere we go isn't a Google search and a little intuition away. 
That Polo duffle coat is sweet
   Or    
Try the eBay thread.
No way! Patch that thing up and you're good to go. #wabisabiOr send it to me and I'll take care of it for you
Wow that's really messed up. I never let on to anyone that something I found is special. If they comment on a thing, I just say stuff like, "Yeah, I thought it was a cool color!"