or Connect

Posts by ChetB

OCBDs on sale for $15. New +J is online too.
^ Love that linen Zegna.
A man with a plant.   Sometimes the little finds not worth $ are the coolest. Love this cheapie yellow planter from 1975:      
Speaking of Mies van der Rohe...heart skipped a beat as the lady in front of me eyed this, then moved on to some Pottery Barn wicker number. $10 http://www.knoll.com/product/brno-chair-flat-bar
Never got all the drooling over Kiton in this thread.   I mean, the price tag is impressive and finding rare stuff is always cool. But beyond those things, there's just not much that's terribly interesting about the clothing itself. 
But who wants a perfectly fitting linen shirt? Let loose.   Related: my Uniqlo shirts have gotten progressively larger the past 18 months (without me getting larger). Went from medium slim-->medium regular-->large slim-->large regular. Feels so much better to loosen up.
 Hey if you like it, then it's worth something   Finally got around to cleaning the trashed Jasper Morrison Air Chair I found. Magic Eraser + WD 40 + car wax worked wonders.   Also finally got a bunch of new plants to fill all the cool ceramics I've been finding (this one: 6" 1960s Finnish).   You know you're broke when even your Ikea stuff is thrifted :/ But for $5 this table will do until its handsomer Knoll cousin comes along.  
Looks great
    Ys     Uniqlo
$50 for the Drakes. $20–30 for Ferragamo and Borrelli ties. $150–200 for Isaia, Corneliani, Jil Sander, Issey Miyake suits.    I was only there 10 minutes since my coworker with me wasn't really into it, so I didn't go through everything (which was fine, since it was all too pricey anyway).